Fastest Athletes to Come Out of SETX?

Guest BIG HOUSE

CHRIS BARNES--Silsbee still hold the Reginal 200M record (20.5)Ivory Williams--Central

Jamal Charles-- Memorial

Ben Bronson, Zach Bronson--Jasper    these are the top 4 or 5 HANDS DOWN...

Does anybody remember Columbus Wise?  Dont know what kind of times he turned in but dude could fly. Seems like he ran the quarter and in the finals he jumped the gun and was disqualified.  So he took out his aggression on everyone as the anchor leg of their sprint relay. That was a great race everyone there was watching two guys head to head coming down to the finish line and then all of a sudden Columbus came out of nowhere to pass and win the race.  Wow it was so awesome I almost forgot to turn and get my handoff and battle PNG and Vidor for 6th place.

Does anybody remember Columbus Wise?  Dont know what kind of times he turned in but dude could fly. Seems like he ran the quarter and in the finals he jumped the gun and was disqualified.  So he took out his aggression on everyone as the anchor leg of their sprint relay. That was a great race everyone there was watching two guys head to head coming down to the finish line and then all of a sudden Columbus came out of nowhere to pass and win the race.  Wow it was so awesome I almost forgot to turn and get my handoff and battle PNG and Vidor for 6th place.

Oh yea French high product. He was fast.

CHRIS BARNES--Silsbee still hold the Reginal 200M record (20.5)Ivory Williams--Central

Jamal Charles-- Memorial

Ben Bronson, Zach Bronson--Jasper    these are the top 4 or 5 HANDS DOWN...

Do you mean Brian Bronson, Ben was playing baseball during track season.  Brian and Zack ran on the Jasper 400m team that set the national record at 39.9.  I think Zack ran the first leg, and Brian definitely ran the anchor.  Brian made it to the Olympics in 96.  Definitely fast.

• 4 weeks later...

Anthony Chambers from Liberty was pretty fast....don't know what the guy's times were but he set all kind of punt return records at Purdue

i remember the chambers kid he was a beast but i don't think he was all that fast he was just very allusive i never saw him get caught from behind but i don't even think he was the fastest kid on Liberty's team when he was there. he reminded me of tramaine thomas from east chambers fast but not fast enough to be in this topic

Felman Malveaux of Hamshire-Fannett finished 2nd at state meet in 100 meters in 1990 as a junior.  I believe his best time was 10.29.  He ran track for Michigan University and set the indoor 200 meter school record while there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02