any freshman goin to be good sophmores on varsity next year?

Guest TURK4

Silsbee has talent at the freshman level.  Speed and Size.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Silsbee used two or three of the young guns on the O-line next year. These boys are Big!  You cant see over them or around them. 

Bridge City's freshman class is full of athletes.  I don't see many of them being held back from Varsity.

Dayton always has several.

Toups Graphics first fearless prediction....

Leading rusher in 20-4A and maybe... the entire SE TX region...

Dayton sophomore...

Jakari Delasbour

uh, Purple, is Dayton moving into our district this coming year?......lol, How about  leading rusher in district 19 4-a.  :D

Dayton always has several.

Toups Graphics first fearless prediction....

Leading rusher in 20-4A and maybe... the entire SE TX region...

Dayton sophomore...

Jakari Delasbour

uh, Purple, is Dayton moving into our district this coming year?......lol, How about  leading rusher in district 19 4-a.  :D

too much going on when i typed this...

thanks for the correction...

still would say he would be the leading rusher from both districts.

19-4A just doesn't have the defenses that 20-4A would have.

Silsbee has talent at the freshman level.  Speed and Size.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Silsbee used two or three of the young guns on the O-line next year. These boys are Big!  You cant see over them or around them. 

Bridge City's freshman class is full of athletes.  I don't see many of them being held back from Varsity.

Bridge City freshmen beat Silsbee's freshmen team,,, without there two team leaders witch were on varsity.  8)

Looks good for B.C. in the future.

Guest tigersvoice

Bridge City freshmen beat Silsbee's freshmen team,,, without there two team leaders witch were on varsity.  8)

Yep!  Keep looking through those rose colored glasses.

Yep!  Keep looking through those rose colored glasses.

Hey man BC has been down the last three or so years i mean you would be happy if there was some really great talent coming up. Not saying they didn't have talent in the last couple years though.

Silsbee's freshmen Q-B started at LB for the varsity last year....and had the top RB out that game.  I said Bridge City has talent.......don't let it go to your head. ;D

Silsbee's freshmen Q-B started at LB for the varsity last year....and had the top RB out that game.  I said Bridge City has talent.......don't let it go to your head. ;D

Very young talented kid. I love seeing these young ones coming into high school and startting on varsity, never was like this back in the day..

Babndn, Our new staff is more experienced in teaching all phases of the passing game including protection.There are also several young receivers with good skills besides Armstrong, and a couple of QB's with Hunter G being one who can get the ball to them. Last year they  were  a running team trying to throw every now and then, this year there will be different blocking schemes  and lots of reps in practice to help the OL out. It will take some  time but I believe LCM will be a good throwing team.

Babndn, Our new staff is more experienced in teaching all phases of the passing game including protection.There are also several young receivers with good skills besides Armstrong, and a couple of QB's with Hunter G being one who can get the ball to them. Last year they  were  a running team trying to throw every now and then, this year there will be different blocking schemes  and lots of reps in practice to help the OL out. It will take some  time but I believe LCM will be a good throwing team.

I'll second that. Hunter G has a great arm and will have a few toys to throw to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder