Mid County Double Header predictions At Reliant?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lamarque: 28

nederland: 21

PNG: 17

Brenham: 21

i have no idea how good nederland or png will be' date=' but lamarque and brenham are usually pretty good, so those are for NOW, could change later[/quote']

Ditto, I think the mid county gets swept. Lamarque and Brenham are both coming of impressive years.

Regardless of the outcome, I envy the players that get to open their season in Reliant. With any luck, they'll get to close their season in Reliant also.

I can't wait to be there as a fan!

As to predictions.....It will be natural to pick against the MC teams. I'm not making any predictions for my school or Nederland. Just remember that the game is not played on paper for a reason. These boys on both teams know that. They will be playing like they have something to prove.

lamarque has always been a powerhouse and it'll be a real dog fight out of nederland. and brenham had a great season and ended up beating lamarque in the playoffs so it'll take a great deal of gridiron football to make that one happen.but this is a great test before district. good luck to both

lamarque: 28

nederland: 21

PNG: 17

Brenham: 21

i have no idea how good Nederland or png will be' date=' but lamarque and brenham are usually pretty good, so those are for NOW, could change later[/quote']

You have lost your mind......friend...When Brenham and Lamarque get done with Nedeland and PNG, they will be looking for someone like WOS to whip up on. These will not even be close games. I would not be suprised to see a 20+ point spread on these games.

21 to 17.....Oh MY, what crack splled in your coffee. :D

Week 0 at Reliant in Houston.

Stop in BH and rine along with BHFAn and I. I'll treat you to a steak or something.

We can argue about the WOS and BH scrimmage all the way....... :D

I don't understand why anyone would see blowouts. Especially considering the scores from the PN-G/LaMarque series the past two years.

@LaMarque 27

PN-G 10

Cougars scored two touchdowns in the fourth to pull away.

LaMarque 21

@PN-G 7

Coogs scored a fourth quarter touchdown to pull away, Indians turned the ball over multiple time inside the LaMarque 10.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83