Laday's Autopsy----PCP Toxicity

It was STILL a senseless tragedy, and whether he was high on drugs or not, he did not deserve to die.  Apparently he needed some help, but you people in SE Texas are so quick to pass judgement when people make mistakes, but this guy is dead...Just who do you people think you are? I have never taken a drug in my life, yet I STILL refuse to say that this person deserved what happened to him...Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house. I do also feel bad for the police officers that were accused of killing him, because they went to work that evening not expecting to have this happen and they didnt deserve that either. Sad tale all the way around.

I agree DV. Very sad any of this went down this way.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was STILL a senseless tragedy, and whether he was high on drugs or not, he did not deserve to die.  Apparently he needed some help, but you people in SE Texas are so quick to pass judgement when people make mistakes, but this guy is dead...Just who do you people think you are? I have never taken a drug in my life, yet I STILL refuse to say that this person deserved what happened to him...Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house. I do also feel bad for the police officers that were accused of killing him, because they went to work that evening not expecting to have this happen and they didnt deserve that either. Sad tale all the way around.

Thats a lie and you know it.  You came on here with a Quanell X picture badmouthing the police.  Now that its been proven that you were wrong you want to slide out of it.  

yes its a senseless tragedy.  Maybe if Mr Laday wouldn't have taken a highly toxic drug he wouldn't have died.

What happened to him anyways?  He was subdued.  

Lay off the sermons about throwing stones when living in a glass house because you've been tossing some big boulders!  

Why do you live in SE TExas if all you do is run this area down?

Guest DickVitale

1) I DON'T live in that SE Texas, I reside in Houston... ::)...Born and raised here.

2) I DO feel for a couple of guys that was accused of murder via public opinion, and now that the facts are clearer, it looks as if they did not kill him after all...I have no shame in saying I was wrong about my assumption....I WASN'T THERE!! No need to slide.... ::)

3) YOU can't make a call about what if's here...Have you made mistakes before? Did you die because of it? (obviously no)...So be thankful, and keep it moving...don't judge...you don't know WHAT COULD have been in the cards for anyone.

What really troubles me is the amount of prejudice from both whites and blacks.. The whites accuse the blacks and the blacks accuse the whites.  I think we should ALL (myself included) take a look down in our hearts and pray to God that he would rid us of this awful sin.  We need to start believing the best about one another rather than stereotyping and assuming the worst. 

I agree this is a tragic incident.  I really feel for this mother who is greiving for the loss of her son. I also feel for the policemen and their families who had to be looked down on for simply doing their job.

White folks in America have never apologized to blacks for slavery. What the hell would I look like as a black man for apologizing for the death of a black man under what I call very suspicious circumstances? When whites apologize to African American people, then we can talk about a mutual apology."

Translation: I will never apologize.

Translation: I will keep this going as long as I can and give hope to Mrs. Laday as I drain her bank account!

This is the hidden content, please

Quanell X's response to the autopsy report!!!!!

Quanell Preparation H is right, though.  He probably wouldn't have died had he not come in contact with the police.  So obviously it's LPD's fault that LaDay did the following...

1) Got VERY, VERY high  (people with 1/3 of the amount of PCP that was in his system have died of PCP toxicity)

2) Drove high

3) Wrecked his car (I'm sure that did his overworking heart good considering the amount of drugs in his system)

4) Ran from the police (Again, very good for a heart that's already pumping too fast

5) Scuffled with police (Straw that broke the camel's back?)

So, why should Preparation H apologize?  He's worthless.

Seriously... LaDay made all the wrong choices that night, yet Prep-H still wants to blame someone else.  I guess if LaDay had killed someone coming the other way when he wrecked his car, it would've been their fault as well, as clearly it wouldn't have happened had "LaDay never come in contact with them"

Quanell X's response to the autopsy report!!!!!

What did you expect him to say??

He'll go on with his rambling and double-talking until he's convinced everyone (including himself) that Mr. Laday was killed by the LPD.

What in the hades does slavery have to do with the case at hand??

I'm beginning to think that Qualude X may have supplied Mr. Laday with PCP, right out of his own stash because he speaks senseless.

Okay Dickey X...   You are an apologist for bad behavior... This guy was not a good guy... did you happen to read what the 20 tattoos he had on his body said...   

If anyone is to blame it is the parents...

I didnt read anything about the tats, what did they say???

It was all a conspiracy!!! Everything that goes wrong in my life is someone else's fault. Oh woe is me.

Does anyone know what PCP is?  Check this out.....

PCP (phencyclidine) is classified as a hallucinogen and has many of the same effects as LSD, but can be much more dangerous. In the 1950's, PCP was investigated as an anesthetic, but due to its severe side effects, its development for human use was discontinued. PCP is known for inducing violent behavior and for inducing negative physical reactions such as seizures, coma, death. There is no way to predict who will have a bad reaction to the drug. Maybe this is because PCP has so many faces--it acts as a hallucinogen, stimulant, depressant, and anesthetic---all at the same time.

In its original state, PCP is a white crystalline powder. PCP is available in tablet, liquid, and powder forms and is either ingested orally or smoked by applying the liquid form to tobacco or marijuana cigarettes or by lacing these and other cigarettes, sometimes containing herbs such as mint or parsley, with PCP powder.

STREET TERMS: include Wet, Illy, Angel Dust, Supergrass, Killer Weed, Embalming Fluid, Rocket Fuel, Hog, Wack, Squeeze, Water, Dust, Oxone, Zoot, Peace Pill, and Elephant tranquilizer. Killer Joints, and Crystal Supergrass are names for the combination of marijuana laced with PCP. "Smoking wet" and "wetting it up" are two terms for smoking cigarettes or joints dipped in PCP. PCP is known as Space Base when mixed with Crack.

EFFECTS OF USE: A moderate amount of PCP often causes the user to feel detached, distant and estranged from his surroundings. Numbness, slurred speech and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability. A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements, and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects. Auditory hallucinations, image distortion, severe mood disorders, and amnesia may also occur. In some users, PCP may cause acute anxiety and a feeling of impending doom, in others paranoia and violent hostility, and in some it may produce a psychoses indistinguishable from schizophrenia. PCP use is associated with a number of risks and many believe it to be one of the most dangerous drugs of abuse.

Okay Dickey X...   You are an apologist for bad behavior... This guy was not a good guy... did you happen to read what the 20 tattoos he had on his body said...   

If anyone is to blame it is the parents...

I didnt read anything about the tats, what did they say???

Read this Venom..the tats thing starts on page 3 of the report...interesting stuff..

I remember a time on this board a few years ago when a young man in High school was caught with steroids.  Post were pulled threads were locked and people were given warnings about talking about the issue how dare you to mention the young mans name on this board.  and to sit back and read this wow what a change.  I don't agree by any means with any of this.  From day one my prayers have went to the family of this young man as well as the family of the LPD.  I have not had to cross any serious issues with my children and hope I never have to.  But to sit back and criticize a mother for doing what I believe any parent would do is not right.  Parents have a way of wanting to protect their children right or wrong that's just human nature or at least that's what I thought it was.  Alot of times we are all quick to judge but I hope that no parent will have to go through the loss of a child and then be judged on a board.  I read a post where the parents were to blame.  I have yet to figure that one out.  I did not post to point the finger at one side or the other.  Just to comment how much the board has changed.  And I hope the same standards will be in place the next time someones kid gets in trouble not dead just in trouble because you might see them as a good kid.

Remember Laday had no reason to run............................oh yeah except for the fact that he was on PCP!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

They will claim that LPD forced him to ingest PCP..then beat his face with a steering wheel    ::)  They wll then claim that the effects of the tazer triggered under stress on his heart already agitated by PCP  (that the LPD FORCED him to ingest).  Hence, the cops killed him.   ::)

I didn't seriously think they would try this angle when I posted the above but....

His mother suspects now that someone may have shot him up with PCP...this is getting ridiculous

I believe in the case with the steroids, it was a rumor and rumors are not allowed about players, coaches, etc.

Once it hit the news and the police went public with the names, it was allowed.

to add to that... the steroid issue was on a high school section of the board.

Anyone who watches the news or reads the papers knows all the names anyway ::)