Golf Tournament???

I know that there are alot of golfers who frequent the message board so I got to thinking.  Lets have a www.setxsports.com golf tournament.  We can use this as a avenue to raise money for prizes and also to raise money for the website itself so that we can get rid of the popups and to speed it up in times that the traffic is too much to handle.

Anyone like the idea?

I know that there are alot of golfers who frequent the message board so I got to thinking.  Lets have a www.setxsports.com golf tournament.  We can use this as a avenue to raise money for prizes and also to raise money for the website itself so that we can get rid of the popups and to speed it up in times that the traffic is too much to handle.

Anyone like the idea?

Lazeek, it's being worked on as we speak. Jordan and I have talked about this for a couple of years now. We need to get some of us together and have a meeting about it to brain storm it.

Let's go AAW.............get this thing going sooner than later!!!!!!

BTW me and you in the same group for some cash!!!!

No problem. Like the late Rodney Dangerfield said, "Place your bets, place your bets!" "Hey Shmells(Lazeek), thousand bucks you miss that putt!" ;D

Guest tigersvoice

Let's go AAW.............get this thing going sooner than later!!!!!!

BTW me and you in the same group for some cash!!!!

No problem. Like the late Rodney Dangerfield said, "Place your bets, place your bets!" "Hey Shmells(Lazeek), thousand bucks you miss that putt!" ;D

Yeah, but don't forget the Judge pulled out "Billy Barouuque" for the one he had to make.  "Billy, Billy, Billy."  Hilarious movie.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder