LC-M vs Crosby Predictions?

Guest Ranger83

Crosby in 3.

You are going to see one of the better Sophomore pitchers in the area in Crosby's Jeremy Grabyszwski.

Crosby seems to has regrouped and is playing much better. Should be a good series.

Guest Ranger83

This series will not lack offense.

Whoever wins the 1st game will win the third and move on.

Bears advance

Who throws for LCM in game 1?

Based on that logic, I'll stick to Crosby in 3. Their soph is "lights out" good! You'll watch him warm up and think your gonna stroke his behind. He's not going to over power anyone, his stuff is just nasty! You'll look up, it's the 7th inning and you have nothing to show.

The sophomore is not even there hardest thrower. He has had some run support this year which makes him look even better. Crosby beat Smesney both times they faced him and Burditt the only time they faced him. LCM better bring their "A" game to beat that bunch from Crosby.

I like Crosby, they seem to hit the ball well as witnessed in the LCM tourney. The problem with Crosby is their coaches, total turncoats. If I was their daddy I wouldn't let them back into Orange County. ;)

Better watch out, Cornell putting on that Silver Hat to do some talkin on you right now !!!!!!  :P

Guest Ranger83

The sophomore is not even there hardest thrower. He has had some run support this year which makes him look even better. Crosby beat Smesney both times they faced him and Burditt the only time they faced him. LCM better bring their "A" game to beat that bunch from Crosby.

Exactly what I stated earlier. You watch him warm up and you start thinking it's going to be BP. He has excellent comand, always around the strike zone. Next thing you know, your down 5-0 and working up-hill all night.

Guest Ranger83

Crosby probably shouldnt worry about Brown, He only threw one seven inning no hitter this year! We all know Crosby is way better and that could never happen to them!

Crosby is "way better" than no one. However,  they have the ability to match up with anyone.

I have always felt that most of these first round series with 19-4A and 20-4A will go three games.

The proof, is in the puddin'!

Guest Hawkeye33

While I can definatly see a tough series, Crosby has grown into a complete team.  Gabrysnski will certainly be all he is said to be, you better be more concerned about Langley.  Langley while not throwing much early on in district has come to life in the second half, his stuff is capable of shutting down any lineup.  I am sure LCM will bring it, they have been a consistent player in the playoffs and I would expect a great series.  CROSBY in 3.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder