Kountze Coach Heads North

DeCello as Girls Coach

(April 15th, 4:05pm)

KTBB Sports has learned Anthony DeCello will be recommended as the new girls basketball coach at Tyler Lee High School.

He replaces Marvin Graham, who resigned after the 2008-2009 season.

DeCello, 50, was 70-34 over the last three years at Kountze High School, and has also been a head coach at Ponder, Wichita Falls Hirschi, and Plymouth, Ohio. At Ponder, DeCello took the girls program from 1-28 the previous season to 33-30 in his two years.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like the "foot stomping" days are over for Kountze and opposing fans. We will all miss sitting in the stans watching this so called "coach" beat his foot into the ground when they didnt do things right. We especially enjoyed seeing him throw his temper tantrum at the regional finals this past year. His girls played dirty and they deserved the loss that Woodville Lady Eagles handed them. We all got to watch our favorite coach "STOMP THAT FOOT!" Good luck coach and to the Kountze girls who are too scared to play the Woodville Lady Eagles this year and last year.  ;D

Well it looks like the "foot stomping" days are over for Kountze and opposing fans. We will all miss sitting in the stans watching this so called "coach" beat his foot into the ground when they didnt do things right. We especially enjoyed seeing him throw his temper tantrum at the regional finals this past year. His girls played dirty and they deserved the loss that Woodville Lady Eagles handed them. We all got to watch our favorite coach "STOMP THAT FOOT!" Good luck coach and to the Kountze girls who are too scared to play the Woodville Lady Eagles this year and last year.  ;D

wow  on the softball side that would get you a time out at least

Aiden1 Seriously you are mistaken. I have no respect for you at all now. You make you town look bad and if I was from Woodville and read this I would be embarrassed. "Played dirty"? Yeah whatever it's called basketball. If you don't wanna get hurt go play ping pong. ......."Scared to play"? No don't think so. You think Hargraves was scared after 2 doctors told her it was impossible for her to play that game and her coming out and putting everything she had in to it? NO........As far as Coach DeCello, yeah he gets crazy but it's cause he loves the game and has a desire to win that people in this area don't understand.............Coach I wish you the best of luck with your new team and hope that area appreciates  you more than this one does.  Awesome Job Coach

• 3 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder