Silsbee Star QB Jeremy Johnson moves up the rankings!

Junior QB Jeremy Johnson of Silsbee is now rated the #5 QB in the state and #14 in the nation for the 2010 class by Scout.com.

Here are some links to view some info on Jeremy:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

(Gabe, I thought you might like this info, ;))

I hope the TEXAS AGGIES recruit him hard!!! Thats for you Coop!

That's not happening. It's no knock on Jeremy, but A&M is looking for a different style of QB to fit their offense.

Of course, Jeremy and his dad both know how much I would love to see Jeremy in Aggie Maroon! ;) ;D

Jeremy has told me when he was a freshman that he was going to be a All State player as a junior and All American as a senior. Now that is still to be seem but he is looking toward that way now. I'm a big fan of Jeremy Johnson and his brother. No matter where he goes and play I will support him at whereever he's at.

Guest BKJ85

Mark this down. West Virginia is not going to a more pro style offense. They have the same spread offense that most college teams run today. Pat White just happened to run the ball a heck of alot. Jeremy is going to fly to West Virginia Friday. He is their number one QB prospect bank on it.

Mark this down. West Virginia is not going to a more pro style offense. They have the same spread offense that most college teams run today. Pat White just happened to run the ball a heck of alot. Jeremy is going to fly to West Virginia Friday. He is their number one QB prospect bank on it.

Gabe is probably turning cartwheels reading this. ;D

Jeremy, I know who is your #1 fan now. ;)

What do I need to do to help the situation?

I have an uncle who works at the Morgantown newspaper, my dad is still 5 hours away and goes to WV all the time.

JJ is a great athlete and from what I heard a great young man. Yes Jeremy you have a new No. 1 fan if this goes great. Enjoy the trip to WV.

It is a great state and beautiful in the fall and winter. Wow, I'm recruiting!

LOL enjoy the trip and best of luck with the decision.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298