WOS at BC Predictions

Guest BCNatureBoy

Guest BCNatureBoy

Expect this to be a good one, as WOS plays to stay alive while BC tries to wrap up another district title and a 20 win season. Both teams will be pumped.

BC by 5 or 10....I have come to the conclusion that BC wins so many this year because of two simple facts-- added to just being a solid hard ball team.

--~~

1.  A seasoned player or two makes a really spectacular defensive play each ballgame.

2.  BC's team has made less errors and also less poor split-second decisions than the other teams.

Man what a difference a year makes huh?? Last year this one would be an absolute no doubter, BC by a ton! This year it' s a little different, WOS has the ability to make this a competitive game but they almost have to play perfect and get some breaks. BC is very solid defensively and and on the mound, they don't make many errors and they make you pay for mistakes. Hodge should pitch for WOS, he has thrown the ball well in his last couple of outings. He went the distance against Silsbee last start and threw well against Hardin Jeff. No BC is not HJ  but the bats have not been really strong for the cardinals either so anything can happen. BC has to be favored by at least 8 but anything can happen in high school sports!! Hopefully it's a good game from both sides. The one thing that's for sure is that BC will not underestimate the Mustangs, they will come to play.

Man what a difference a year makes huh?? Last year this one would be an absolute no doubter, BC by a ton! This year it' s a little different, WOS has the ability to make this a competitive game but they almost have to play perfect and get some breaks. BC is very solid defensively and and on the mound, they don't make many errors and they make you pay for mistakes. Hodge should pitch for WOS, he has thrown the ball well in his last couple of outings. He went the distance against Silsbee last start and threw well against Hardin Jeff. No BC is not HJ  but the bats have not been really strong for the cardinals either so anything can happen. BC has to be favored by at least 8 but anything can happen in high school sports!! Hopefully it's a good game from both sides. The one thing that's for sure is that BC will not underestimate the Mustangs, they will come to play.

Good read Rake......I would also like to add, that I personally would like for the links at the game to be grilled not boiled..... ;D

Guest BC boy 17

Good read Rake......I would also like to add, that I personally would like for the links at the game to be grilled not boiled..... ;D

i second that  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder