After the polls this is how yall voted as best Qb, Wr, and Rb for next season

Running Back= 141 votes

1. Anthony Beard  Lumberton  17 votes

2. Caleb Harmon  PNG          15 votes

3. Chris Barnes    Silsbee        12 votes

4. James White  Ozen          9 votes

4. Dewan Childress  Anahuac  9 votes

4. Mitch Villemez    Hardin      9 votes

5. Grant Lovelady  Nederland  8 votes (was not on the poll the whole time)

Quarter Back= 186 votes

1. Jermy Johnson  Silsbee  49 votes

2. Kirby Bellow  Nederland  41 votes

3. Reggie Garrett  WOS      18 votes

4. Ryan Gughes  Lumberton  13 votes

5. Evan Brown  Dayton      8 votes

Wide Reciever= 80 votes

1. Trey Franks  WOS  16 votes

2.Spencer DeRon  PNG  10 votes

3.Payton Ploch  Dayton  8 votes

4. James Haynes  WOS  7 votes

4. Ryan Brady  Nederland  7 votes

5. Luke Rhodes  BC        6 votes

Running Back= 141 votes

1. Anthony Beard  Lumberton  17 votes

2. Caleb Harmon   PNG           15 votes

3. Chris Barnes    Silsbee        12 votes

4. James White   Ozen           9 votes

4. Dewan Childress  Anahuac   9 votes

4. Mitch Villemez    Hardin      9 votes

5. Grant Lovelady  Nederland   8 votes (was not on the poll the whole time)

Quarter Back= 186 votes

1. Jermy Johnson   Silsbee   49 votes

2. Kirby Bellow   Nederland   41 votes

3. Reggie Garrett   WOS      18 votes

4. Ryan Gughes   Lumberton  13 votes

5. Evan Brown   Dayton       8 votes

Wide Reciever= 80 votes

1. Trey Franks   WOS   16 votes

2.Spencer DeRon   PNG  10 votes

3.Payton Ploch   Dayton  8 votes

4. James Haynes  WOS   7 votes

4. Ryan Brady   Nederland  7 votes

5. Luke Rhodes  BC        6 votes

How about that, LOL, Anthony beard voted number one, I'm thinking Ryan Asher will actually get the most carries. For his sake I hope AB gets very limited ball carrying, let him shine at Linebacker instead.

This is more of a sign of who votes. Neither Beard nor Harmon will be the best RB's in the area next year. if PNG knew who would be at QB next year, then the PNG faithful would have voted him high on the list without any justification for it other than he is PNG!

I think it's pretty obvious that Silsbee's Jeremy Johnson is potentially the best area QB for next year. Now it remains a question as to how good a season he will have.

I'm not arguing that. But if you look at the RB and WR votes, it is evident that there are a lot of PNG folks that vote with their heart and not the facts and there are a lot of PNG folks on this board. If a PNG QB was on the list he would have gotten a boat load of votes that he didn't deserve.

badndn you are correct, most people are voting for the players on their team. Therefore, Silsbee is population wise 10 time that of Newton, therefore, Halston Flanigan had 7 votes and multiply that by the factor of 10 and you get 70 votes. Therefore, Halston is the winning QB. an't that the pitts, WAKE UP AMERICA.

badndn you are correct, most people are voting for the players on their team. Therefore, Silsbee is population wise 10 time that of Newton, therefore, Halston Flanigan had 7 votes and multiply that by the factor of 10 and you get 70 votes. Therefore, Halston is the winning QB. an't that the pitts, WAKE UP AMERICA.

Wrong. Newton's population is 2,459. Silsbee's is 6,393. That would put Silsbee's population 2.59 times more than Newton. THEREFORE Flanigan would get 18.13 votes, still 30 votes shy.

WAKE UP PURPLEEAGLE!!!!

Aggiesarewe I have to try something.  In Newton A lot of our people still don't have electriciy must less computers. I checked this out and found out that there are 10 time the computers in Silsbee then in Newton. Survey furnished by Earl Pitts survey co.

Aggiesarewe I have to try something.  In Newton A lot of our people still don't have electriciy must less computers. I checked this out and found out that there are 10 time the computers in Silsbee then in Newton. Survey furnished by Earl Pitts survey co.

First it was people, now it's computers. ::)

The same curve applies to the amount of computers in Silsbee. It's all relevant. Franklin with 18 votes, Johnson with 49.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245