Hardin to start Breaking ground on Turf In June/NEW PICS

Guest baseball25

Beats me, I always thought that Hardin didnt bring in alot of revenue. But if School taxes was large enough....

I JUST REALIZED THAT HARDIN NO LONGER HAS TO BE BUSED TO LIBERTY'S TRACK FOR PRACTICE!!!!!

Thats probably the best thing about this. They have their own track now! This will result in a better track team and more revenue if they host a meet.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen anything for the bleachers either and I don't see them finishing them in a week. Where do they expect everyone to sit? Because they know this will probably be the biggest crowd of the season.

Yeah it will bring out a great crowd. This rival game always packs the stands. My suggestion to both sides is to get there early or you'll be standing near the fence.

I am driving several hours way out there to BFE Hardin to watch the ole Cats beat up on you guys in your fancy new stadium.. Its just going to be to classic to miss.   I hope its a complete and total blow out. LOL 

Why dont you take a several hour trip in the other direction and not come back! You will probably be more pleased with what you find there. You say your coming way out to BFE to see the cats blowout Hardin..GOOD LUCK with that one; you will be leaving feeling let down if thats really why you come.

haha now yall are getting mad the stands aren't ready yet. just get the game moved to HD then. that way there is no excuse. HD seems to be talkin quite a bit this year with no solid quarterback...?? Hardin's offense is going to be very hard to stop..we already know this..Coach Jones has the defense ready. If i were either team I would do a little less talking and do a little more preparing haha.

haha now yall are getting mad the stands aren't ready yet. just get the game moved to HD then. that way there is no excuse. HD seems to be talkin quite a bit this year with no solid quarterback...?? Hardin's offense is going to be very hard to stop..we already know this..Coach Jones has the defense ready. If i were either team I would do a little less talking and do a little more preparing haha.

Coach Slack invited Hardin to come play at Bobcat Stadium, a real field with real stands !!!

Coach Slack invited Hardin to come play at Bobcat Stadium, a real field with real stands !!!

Slack knows thats not going to happen!

And we can stay where?

hilton_21.jpg

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder