Most anticipated 09 pre-district game for your team?

Sislbee - because they are easy to beat.

Hahaha raidernaytion You are one funny cat lol

You really think silsbee Is easy to beat when they play the number #1 team in southeast texas which is Westorange-stark

and barely Lose [[by mistake from qb]] to them.

And you say they are easy to beat?

I cant wait till week 0

• 5 weeks later...

I think we're going to roll right over Barber's Hill, so it'll be either Texas City or Crosby. I'm going to go with Texas City. I think they would have obliterated us if we had played them last year (thanks alot, Ike), but, with the new system and the new coaches, I think we will stand a better chance this year. Crosby is going to be a good game, though.

I hear the locals are not expecting much out of TC this year. Last year was mediocre for them as well.

Crosby on the other hand is expected to be a legit deep playoff contender. They should have beaten us last year at their place, but we were able to rattle Merka in the second half of his first ver Varsity start. He ripped us up in the first half both on the ground and through the air and I look for him to be out for revenge. This has the making to be a great game.

I think we're going to roll right over Barber's Hill, so it'll be either Texas City or Crosby. I'm going to go with Texas City. I think they would have obliterated us if we had played them last year (thanks alot, Ike), but, with the new system and the new coaches, I think we will stand a better chance this year. Crosby is going to be a good game, though.

Oh no you didnt ;D I doubt PNG will be rolling over anyone ::) This years BH team will be better than the one you squeked by last year :-*

LCM's got WO-S, BC, and Cleveland.  The guys are eager for WO-S, and it will be funny to see WO-S speed advantage when the two teams run the exact same offense and defense.  I would say that the BC game will be a very even game, and I do not know much about Cleveland

Oh no you didnt ;D I doubt PNG will be rolling over anyone ::) This years BH team will be better than the one you squeked by last year :-*

This years PNG team will be better than the one that did everything in their power to give you the game at your place last year  :-*

And this year's PN-G football team will be much better than the team that rolled over Barber's Hill last year. ;)

You really think silsbee Is easy to beat when they play the number #1 team in southeast texas which is Westorange-stark

I cant wait till week 0

WOS is only considered #1 to the backwoods schools, we will spank silsbee.

LCM's got WO-S, BC, and Cleveland.  The guys are eager for WO-S, and it will be funny to see WO-S speed advantage when the two teams run the exact same offense and defense.  I would say that the BC game will be a very even game, and I do not know much about Cleveland

Seems like some of the stuff I read about Cleveland last year makes them out to be a pretty good team. You gotta give it to LCM, win or not, with their preseason and district schedule they have probably the toughest schedule in the area. The Massey ratings show them as having one of the toughest schedules in the state for 4-A.

Seems like some of the stuff I read about Cleveland last year makes them out to be a pretty good team. You gotta give it to LCM, win or not, with their preseason and district schedule they have probably the toughest schedule in the area. The Massey ratings show them as having one of the toughest schedules in the state for 4-A.

Yeah I don't know why we couldn't pick up someone the likes of deweyville last year in preseason.  But what is the Massey ratings?

I cant wait till week 0

WOS is only considered #1 to the backwoods schools, we will spank silsbee.

WOS would beat Lumberton and Silsbee will do the same.

Yeah I don't know why we couldn't pick up someone the likes of deweyville last year in preseason.  But what is the Massey ratings?

BBS, the Massey ratings are one of many rating systems. They use factors such as strength of schedule, offensive power and defensive power to make their ratings. Because it's pre-preseason the main factor is strength of schedule right now, putting LCM head of everyone except Central and Nederland in our district. Your teams ranking right now is Little Cypress Mauriceville H S  Overall 0.89 (74) Strength of Schedule 5.72 (40) Offense 9.29 (52) Defense 3.47 (64) Power Rating 6.43 (54), pretty impressive for before season stats. Although, like any other rating system, the proof will be in the pudding. Oddly enough, even though Lumberton expects another very strong defensive unit this year our rating is lowest in that column for us, in fact they  put L-town at number 140 in the state for D in spite of having one of the best LB prospects in the country (yes I know, I have said one man doesn't make a team). To find the ratings just type Massey Ratings in your search engine, they rate all sorts of sports.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder