Difference Makers

Commin From Kids In LCM I Heard Johnny Epps Is One Skilled Player That Can Put Fans In The Stance And Change Your Whole game

Fans in what STANCE? ;D

Who was the big freshman WR last year (I think # 80)? He looked like he might make some noise before his career is over (if they can get him the ball).

Based on last year and the new scheme on offense I would say PNG will be the DeRon Segura combo.

Two very good recievers there. If we get the right QB to get the ball two them, they will be dangerous.

I agree, these two will be game changers and dangerous.  Do you know who will be the starting QB for PNG next year?

Based on last year and the new scheme on offense I would say PNG will be the DeRon Segura combo.

Two very good recievers there. If we get the right QB to get the ball two them, they will be dangerous.

I agree, these two will be game changers and dangerous.  Do you know who will be the starting QB for PNG next year?

I heard Doty recently, but I think it will play out in spring with pads on.

I heard Doty recently, but I think it will play out in spring with pads on.

Heard the same, Doty. Could change by August. I do have confidence that Faircloth will have the right one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In L-TOWN it will be RYAN ASHER......You shall see  ;D

Big I kind of agree that Ryan will be a pleasant sruprise for those who didn't pay attention last year, but this year I think AB is gonna make the biggest difference on our team, for one thing with signing day being an important event for him this year you can bet he will be going full throttle and bashing some backfielders heads. At any rate, I think we are still gonna be loaded with real talent.

Commin From Kids In LCM I Heard Johnny Epps Is One Skilled Player That Can Put Fans In The Stance And Change Your Whole game

Does this kid have a dad by the same name and graduated from WO-S in the mid 80's?

I saw another familiar name from the Mustangs of the '80s on the roster...Preston Armstrong?

Some all district sophomores on defense return as seniors after a altercation that removed 5 def.starters before game 1 in 08 to deepen the already talented Dayton Bronco defense in 09.Throw in a talented JV squad that dominated 19-4A in 08,even after Stewart moved Delasbour the freshman to varsity where he shined in a reserve limited roll as running back.He now has beef w/lots speed as a sophomore.The real differance maker has always been Coach Stewart and staff.

Rhodes in BC made some exceptional catches his sophmore year, then didn't get the ball thrown to him very much last year due to a qb change, but he is good and will do whatever it takes to make the catch and get yards!

BC will have some good Wr this year, Rhodes,Kellogg,Hienze,Dishon they all have some great experience on varsity level.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline