Vidor @ Central - Predictions/Updates.....19-0 Vidor Wins!!!*

Guest pirates

I think that is the first time I have ever read Young and Not alot of errors in the same sentence in description of a team... seems to me that most of the time a young team has not gelled yet and will be making all kinds of mistakes.. not meaning that are not talented...  where as a experienced team would be the one with less mistakes... JMO

Yea I got a taste of it last season lol. I just hire a certain girl I know that i can hire to spray me down when I snap my fingers  ;)

As long as 'that girl" doesn't have a 50 yr old dad that is an Umpire lol  April told me you sent your BDay wishes last week when we had dinner

Guest JoesBros

Dang you caught on to me lol Yes I text her bday wishes for you isnt there a rule where the broadcasters need to get on the UMP's good side? Wait or was that the coaches? :P

Actually I thought I needed to get on the good side of the broadcaster so he doesn't say too many bad things about me lol  Thats my pack with Gary Stelly cause I tell him you never know when my wife will listen to a game I am doing on the internet.

I was suppose to call at West Brook tonight but that game was moved to Baytown. So far I have not been needed but you never know what last minute thing will happen and someone will cancel and I will have to make a flying trip somewhere. Maybe it will be a quiet night.

I was suppose to call at West Brook tonight but that game was moved to Baytown. So far I have not been needed but you never know what last minute thing will happen and someone will cancel and I will have to make a flying trip somewhere. Maybe it will be a quiet night.

Or, maybe it's a sign. ;) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder