9) SALADO – 9-3

10) PALMER – 7-3

1A:

1) CARLISLE – 9-0

2) GRANGER – 6-1

3) WINDTHORST – 10-3

4) FOLLETT – 1-0

5) MAUD – 6-2

When was the last time OF baseball was state ranked!  8)

I know the 1990 team was, not sure if a team has been since then!

it dont matter it wont last long yall lost to livingston an we 10 run ruled them

Geez that is harsh. I think it is a good thing two 21-3A teams are ranked in Top 10

When was the last time OF baseball was state ranked!  8)

I know the 1990 team was, not sure if a team has been since then!

it dont matter it wont last long yall lost to livingston an we 10 run ruled them

We beat Livingston as well in the Lumberton Tournament. This poll came out today and has our record at 10-2. So they are aware of our loss to Livingston Tuesday

I took a little time to check out the top five teams in 3A.  They all have played a soft schedule; playing mediocre 3As for the most part!

I would rate this thing as #1Taylor, #2 Bridge City, #3 Robinson, #4 Robstown, #5 Abilene Wiley, #5 Lufkin Hudson........ and would move Orangefield up to #6.  The local teams can compete with this published top Coaches' list.

Guest Orangeboy

I took a little time to check out the top five teams in 3A.  They all have played a soft schedule; playing mediocre 3As for the most part!

I would rate this thing as #1Taylor, #2 Bridge City, #3 Robinson, #4 Robstown, #5 Abilene Wiley, #5 Lufkin Hudson........ and would move Orangefield up to #6.  The local teams can compete with this published top Coaches' list.

BC has mostly played a 4A-5A schedule, with Buna mixed in and at the time they were the #1 2A.

Guest BC boy 17

Coach Landry and his staff have really challenged the team with a good pre-district schedule.  Best part, the team has responded pretty well. Several lat inning scores to pull out a win. Hopefully they will see the benefits come May and June.

And All Saints Episcopal, Central, Deweyville, Memorial, and Coldspring are the epitomy of baseball powerhouses?  I'll give you credit....beating Lumberton a couple times and hanging with Buna is saying something.  We'll see how it all plays out come district.  That's put up or shut up time.

Guest Orangeboy

And All Saints Episcopal, Central, Deweyville, Memorial, and Coldspring are the epitomy of baseball powerhouses?  I'll give you credit....beating Lumberton a couple times and hanging with Buna is saying something.  We'll see how it all plays out come district.  That's put up or shut up time.

Sounds like someones a little jealous about O-Field getting some love. The Bobcats are for real and might should be ranked even higher.

Sounds like someones a little jealous about O-Field getting some love. The Bobcats are for real and might should be ranked even higher.

Wow Circle.  So the OP points out that some have a "soft" schedule, and I simply point out that OF itself has played some cupcakes.  Jealous?  I think not.  Just stating the obvious.

And I'll still hold that it doesn't matter until district starts....and it's going to be battle in their district.  But thanks for your comments.  ::)

Guest Orangeboy

Wow Circle.  So the OP points out that some have a "soft" schedule, and I simply point out that OF itself has played some cupcakes.  Jealous?  I think not.  Just stating the obvious.

And I'll still hold that it doesn't matter until district starts....and it's going to be battle in their district.  But thanks for your comments.   ::)

Just who exactly is Your team?

And I'll still hold that it doesn't matter until district starts....and it's going to be battle in their district.  But thanks for your comments.   ::)

Just who exactly is Your team?

??? ??? ??? ?????? Who knows?

What's going on circle?

i think if you give it a little more time you could have three teams from 21-3a  state ranked

BC-11-2

OF-10-2

HF-10-2

just a thought

Not a thought, those 3 teams have been playing the most consistent baseball so far in the area. Look for all 3 to play some additional games after district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder