Kountze vs Buna Tues.

Im pulln for my coogs in this one. I jumped on the band wagon with them last year and have enjoyed watching them play. But, the lions did defeat warren,  and have started out on the right foot. .  If the coogs are rolln it should be some good baseball along with the lions starting up with a bang. Should be a interesting matchup between the two. Good luck  to both squads  :). Does any one know the pitching matchup. IS hillin still out with elbow pain? and who is kountze's pitcher with lonion graduating?

This will all depend on which Kountze team shows up. Buna will be ready to play. If Kountze is ready and on their A game (so to speak) this will be an excellent game. I will be there for this one. It will also depend on who pitches for Kountze these boys will have to get their heads right and come focused.

This will all depend on which Kountze team shows up. Buna will be ready to play. If Kountze is ready and on their A game (so to speak) this will be an excellent game. I will be there for this one. It will also depend on who pitches for Kountze these boys will have to get their heads right and come focused.

I agree!!

well said

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin