Kountze vs Buna Tues.

Any given day any team can win. I love baseball and respect it enough not to say this team or that team will win. Buna should win this game but the fact is you when it comes down to it you never know what will happen. If Buna thinks they are gonna win by throwing their gloves out there it could be an interesting night. Kountze is a team that will make others pay for mistakes. If Buna plays like they are capable they should go home with a win, if they don't Kountze can pull out an upset. All I can say to both teams is keep your mind on the game and let your play do your talking.

"Walk tall and Carry a Big Stick"

And I pray that I wake up tommorrow with the ability to fly.

i pray that Buna meets with Kirbyville in the play-offs.. so we can put a whooping on yall AGAIN  ;D

p.s. prayers are much more likely to come true if you pray over something feesible. PRETTY SURE YOUR NEVER GONNA FLY.

- might i add.. Kountze beating Buna is VERY feesible.

- i am sure though, if Kountze did beat Buna you all might say it wasn't KOUNTZE vs. BUNA it was "BUNA vs. BUNA"

- you live and you learn.

Pretty sure no one said anything about kirbyville in this forum. And yeah I'm praying that we meet yalls team in the playoffs so we can show you the way buna really plays ball. And the chances of me flying are probably way better than the chance of kountze or kirbyville winning even if it is "again"....

Any given day any team can win. I love baseball and respect it enough not to say this team or that team will win. Buna should win this game but the fact is you when it comes down to it you never know what will happen. If Buna thinks they are gonna win by throwing their gloves out there it could be an interesting night. Kountze is a team that will make others pay for mistakes. If Buna plays like they are capable they should go home with a win, if they don't Kountze can pull out an upset. All I can say to both teams is keep your mind on the game and let your play do your talking.

"Walk tall and Carry a Big Stick"

VERY WELL SAID!!! Glad someone else feels this way also.. may jus take a good person to face this realization.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder