Dayton vs Liberty

JS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Liberty hired their new AD I recall him saying his team would be ready to play Dayton within 3 years----it is time to get this game on a future schedule

Did he really say that? I went to a track meet over there last week, he needs to get some lights on that track before he trys to Part the Red Sea.

When Liberty hired their new AD I recall him saying his team would be ready to play Dayton within 3 years----it is time to get this game on a future schedule

Did he really say that? I went to a track meet over there last week, he needs to get some lights on that track before he trys to Part the Red Sea.

That track has been open for no less than 11 years... I wonder why they still don't have lights??

On topic. I think 3 years is a pretty lofty goal.

Used to be a great rivalry (since it's the rivalry between two sister towns).  Good to see the rivalry with BH finally started back up...granted it might be one sided for the near future but it's still a rivalry.  I doubt Coach Stewart would want to spend a non-district game on it though...that guy would schedule the Texans if he could in non-district.

With what Dayton has coming up the pipeline...

It will take a long for Liberty to be able to compete evenly with Dayton

Not to count that Dayton doubles Liberty in enrollment.

I don't think it would be close---just wondering if he was gonna back it up with a game or was he just shooting off his mouth?

I think he shot off at the mouth before he knew what he was saying. Did he really think people would forget what he said?

Did anyone in Dayton really even care????

Are you kiddin' Russ??  How many Dayton vs. Liberty fights were there at the Sonic when you were in HS??  That rivalry was nasty...

I think he shot off at the mouth before he knew what he was saying. Did he really think people would forget what he said?

Did anyone in Dayton really even care????

Are you kiddin' Russ??  How many Dayton vs. Liberty fights were there at the Sonic when you were in HS??  That rivalry was nasty...

No excuse me! Did anyone care what Shane Deel said when Liberty hired him??? Not about the rivalry, trust me I am all about suiting up going across the river and destroying everything in sight!

Guest ECBucFan

If nothing else, "shine all 9" KSHN would love to carry this game! Wouldn't matter how the stereo balance was set, either!  ;D

The new program is building up Coach deel is makin it fun the middle school kids are loving every minute there in a panther uniform. I have to say yes i had fun under coach stewart, but i had a real great sr. year coach deel is building a great panther program the class of 14 has more size speed and heart than anyother class that i have seen thats what it takes to be a championship football team so in a few years i would love to see dayton try to stop them panthers or anyone else they step on the field with.

The new program is building up Coach deel is makin it fun the middle school kids are loving every minute there in a panther uniform. I have to say yes i had fun under coach stewart, but i had a real great sr. year coach deel is building a great panther program the class of 14 has more size speed and heart than anyother class that i have seen thats what it takes to be a championship football team so in a few years i would love to see dayton try to stop them panthers or anyone else they step on the field with.

surely you jest.......if not then set the date big boy---we are patient

surely you jest.......if not then set the date big boy---we are patient

I agree, get it on the books our Class of '14 will be ready. So we should be able to start playing in 2012.

Cost of Soccer Coach: $35,000

Cost of Soccer Uniforms: $6,000

Cost of Soccer Travel: $3,000

Cost of Soccer Officials for Year: $5,000

Income from Soccer Gates for Year: $6

Income from Soccer Concessions for Year: $13

Loss of spoiled food product in soccer concessions: $1,000 (The first year. Year two ya buy a pack of buns and dogs.)

TOTAL PROFIT: -$49,981 (Ummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!) Thats just the boys team!!!!!

Cost of Soccer Coach: $35,000

Cost of Soccer Uniforms: $6,000

Cost of Soccer Travel: $3,000

Cost of Soccer Officials for Year: $5,000

Income from Soccer Gates for Year: $6

Income from Soccer Concessions for Year: $13

Loss of spoiled food product in soccer concessions: $1,000 (The first year. Year two ya buy a pack of buns and dogs.)

TOTAL PROFIT: -$49,981 (Ummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!) Thats just the boys team!!!!!

Soccer uniforms cost more than football uniforms.  WOW!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86