hj vs cleveland

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decision has been made, HJ/Silsbee Double Header Wednesday Dayton High School. Unknown which game will be first, but first game is to start at 6 pm with second game starting immediately after. This is what I am hearing from the HJ players so don"t shhot me if this is incorrect.

Decision has been made, HJ/Silsbee Double Header Wednesday Dayton High School. Unknown which game will be first, but first game is to start at 6 pm with second game starting immediately after. This is what I am hearing from the HJ players so don"t shhot me if this is incorrect.

no i talked to travis and silsbee will play at lee

Guest tigersvoice

Then Mr. Cat you tell me some logical places to play between here and Cleveland!!!!!!

Used to drive to work in Livingston daily.  Noticed that there is a goal up at a place in Votaw.  Needs to be an afternoon game, though - no lighting. ::)

Guest nostradamus

Not true, HJ and Cleveland have yet to speak in regard to where they'll play at all.  More than likely, there will be no news until Sunday at the earliest but, more than likely, Monday.

Hardin Jefferson is absolutely the very best team in the state.  They own SE Texas and are going to walk all over Cleveland.  Burrell and Burnard are the best one-two in the area and that includes all the way up to 5A PAS Memorial.

This is their year again and they will own Cleveland.  Cleveland fans will not know what hit them and will be in for a real treat.  Never have they seen better basketball.  Silsbee better watch out too!!!!!

:o :o

Hardin Jefferson is absolutely the very best team in the state.  They own SE Texas and are going to walk all over Cleveland.  Burrell and Burnard are the best one-two in the area and that includes all the way up to 5A PAS Memorial.

This is their year again and they will own Cleveland.  Cleveland fans will not know what hit them and will be in for a real treat.  Never have they seen better basketball.  Silsbee better watch out too!!!!!

Shocked Shocked

I would just like to clarify that this IS NOT an HJ person making this statement!!!!  Looked it up.....won't say where they are from but it ain't HJ!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33