I am offically done with Port Arthur Memorial Football until further notice.....

SFA85

ITS ALL ABOUT HOPE!!!!

There isn't any.  Same ole soft spread O.  Probably run some soft 3-3-5 on defense.  No new ideas.  North Shore and the Woodlands will run clock on them.....

Thwy won't be a 3-3 Stack team anymore...Tony Brown formerly of Judson...by way of Ozen and Central will be the DC and give his best attempt at running that Jag style Defense

i hope so

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS ALL ABOUT HOPE!!!!

There isn't any.  Same ole soft spread O.  Probably run some soft 3-3-5 on defense.  No new ideas.  North Shore and the Woodlands will run clock on them.....

Thwy won't be a 3-3 Stack team anymore...Tony Brown formerly of Judson...by way of Ozen and Central will be the DC and give his best attempt at running that Jag style Defense

I think Tony used to coach at dayton as well... right?? Don't know about football, but he was a heck of a track coach.

ITS ALL ABOUT HOPE!!!!

I think Tony used to coach at dayton as well... right?? Don't know about football, but he was a heck of a track coach.

Hey, I think so...I remember him saying that when he would talk to us!

ITS ALL ABOUT HOPE!!!!

Hey, I think so...I remember him saying that when he would talk to us!

thought so... got along well with the kids too. Hope he can help get PAM turned around.

I'm pissed with the board also.  7-0?  I'd like to see Winston or Langston.  Oh well, I won't be @any games until 2011 if KRH is gone....

give the guy a chance to do things on his own. Its obvious the kids like him, he loves Port Arthur, and hes a great guy. I for one hope he succeeds.

Let me break this all down to you:

He was with Colbert @TJ.  He was with Colbert @PAM.  He was with RTG for 3 years.  That's at least 9 total.  Remember when I posted on another thread about RTG not calling plays etc.?  I didn't wanna put it out there at the time but Kenny called me here @work to tell me he wasn't the one calling plays despite RTG not wearing headsets, and KRH, the so-called OC, had the headsets on.  He told me he only called 2 plays the whole season.  Both came against the Woodlands(loss) which both were pass plays.  One for a pick 6 by THW and one for a Titan TD.  We talked for an hour and he want to make me understand, in no uncertain terms, he wasn't the one calling plays on offense....

Now let me further break this down:  PAISD screwed up big time splitting the job of AD from the HC.  So that's why the list was so thin.  Quality coaches won't come here for the pay.  Out of the 5 or so who made the final cut, KRH probably low balled the other 4 offering the district a pay rate of $5/hr.  So naturally, they took Kenny cuz he works cheap.  But you always get what you pay for.

Another thing:  Why didn't KRH, since he's so qualified and ambitious, apply for the Central, or Lee, or Jasper, or heck even LCM openings?  I tell you why, because his resume` is waffer thin.  You'd think, somebody that wants to be a head coach so badly would apply any and everywhere there's an opening.  Can't do that when you only call 2 plays in an 9 game season......

See y'all in 2011.....

The good news is that now you can devote more time to Barbers Hill Football ;D I'll go ahead and hook you up with some season passes this year, but you have to spring for your nachos :-*

Another example of the lost pride in this school district.  Kenny will NOT succeed at bringing this program to prominence.  It seems the entire city doesn't give a dang about the athletic programs.   Attendance is pathetic, spirit is non-existent.  And rather than going outside the district and looking to shake things up, they just do the easy predictable thing.  There is no hope. >:(

No hope, what r u talking about? Because we didn't hire someone from O/P or WO-S. No matter where the coach comes from u still have to have players with potential or athletic ability,for your program to succeed. We(MHS) have all those things including HOPE. Let Port Arthur worry about Port Arthur, and since we have no hope tell your coach set a game or scrimmage with MHS, a we'll see if your city, school and students have any hope. >:(

Goat, you do realize that the only people complaining about Kenny are from PA!!!!!

Another example of the lost pride in this school district.  Kenny will NOT succeed at bringing this program to prominence.  It seems the entire city doesn't give a dang about the athletic programs.   Attendance is pathetic, spirit is non-existent.  And rather than going outside the district and looking to shake things up, they just do the easy predictable thing.  There is no hope. >:(

No hope, what r u talking about? Because we didn't hire someone from O/P or WO-S. No matter where the coach comes from u still have to have players with potential or athletic ability,for your program to succeed. We(MHS) have all those things including HOPE. Let Port Arthur worry about Port Arthur, and since we have no hope tell your coach set a game or scrimmage with MHS, a we'll see if your city, school and students have any hope. >:(

Goat, you do realize that the only people complaining about Kenny are from PA!!!!!

We'll see how long the ndns give their new coach, and don't forget to ask the new chief about that. game! ;) And badndn you know people complain for know reason. Go MHS beat png! ;D

What I was pointing out was that you (as do most in PA) always want to point the finger at MC when something is said negative about PAM. Well this time it is your own PA folks throwin rocks at PAM and you, for some reason, point the finger at MC?? Why is that?

I think Kenny will do fine at PAM, but he can't be buddies with the athletes and discipline them as well.

I do agree with Lance's points about Kenny's resume. Not impressive enough to get another job in the state of Texas (1A-5A), but he got the PAM job! If you live in PA you do have to ask why that is? And PAM has become a Basketball school with Boutte as AD. No two ways about it!

Guest tigersvoice

What I was pointing out was that you (as do most in PA) always want to point the finger at MC when something is said negative about PAM. Well this time it is your own PA folks throwin rocks at PAM and you, for some reason, point the finger at MC?? Why is that?

I think Kenny will do fine at PAM, but he can't be buddies with the athletes and discipline them as well.

I do agree with Lance's points about Kenny's resume. Not impressive enough to get another job in the state of Texas (1A-5A), but he got the PAM job! If you live in PA you do have to ask why that is? And PAM has become a Basketball school with Boutte as AD. No two ways about it!

Anyone thinking that AD Boutte will short any of the programs other than basketball is sadly mistaken and if they keep harping on the point, then they are just rabble rousers.  Granted, EVERYONE that knows the name Boutte knows that his coaching expertise is in basketball.  And he has been successful.  But it seems that few, and almost none of the Pt. Arthur populace, think that AD Boutte can be an ATHLETIC DIRECTOR!!!.  Give the man a chance - I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.  Seems to me that in his first big test, he got it right.  And even with a popular selection for Head Football Coach there are still those at home that say, "Yes, but he's a basketball freak, so watch out."  At this point there is just no justification to support that

attitude.  Good fortune, AD Andre Boutte, I believe you will be great at it.

Ok ndn i understand what your saying those loud mouths don't speak for everyone though. I must admit he (Harrison) wasn't my first choice I liked the D/C from Evangelin Christian. MHS will always be my school no matter what other PA fans say. Always bleeding RED The GOAT. :)

People that will watch the train wreck which will be the Harrison regime need to ask him why he didn't apply for all those openings and other openings across the state?  Why did PAISD settle for a waffer-thin resume of Mr. Harrison?  All I can figure is he works cheap.  Sad but possibly true. 

Memorial will never resemble, carry on or be Thomas Jefferson.  It's basically a new school..........who knows what the future brings??

Damn it being another TJ.  TJ had 1 run in 1980.  If you want to go back beyond that, you'd have to include Lincoln's PVIL records.  SFA was the more consistant in all sports with 2 runs to the Semi's in '83 and '86.  This is still a football state and TJ didn't do much pass 1980.....

Goat,

You do realize PN-G scrimmaged PAM last year and beat them in what turned out to be one of our worst year's ever. PA needs to right their own ship instead of talking crap to other schools in the community. They waste more talent than any school from here to Houston.

Here is the link in case you forgot.

This is the hidden content, please

Goat,

You do realize PN-G scrimmaged PAM last year and beat them in what turned out to be one of our worst year's ever. PA needs to right their own ship instead of talking crap to other schools in the community. They waste more talent than any school from here to Houston.

SCRIMMAGE, Thats like talking about Allen Iverson and PRACTICE. That was a good joke. Sorry 20 plays doesn't count where I'm from.Four quarters would be a better measuring stick

Goat,

SCRIMMAGE, Thats like talking about Allen Iverson and PRACTICE. That was a good joke. Sorry 20 plays doesn't count where I'm from.Four quarters would be a better measuring stick

"Let Port Arthur worry about Port Arthur, and since we have no hope tell your coach set a game or scrimmage with MHS, a we'll see if your city, school and students have any hope. "

Your words, not mine.

FAIL

Try again.

Goat,

"Let Port Arthur worry about Port Arthur, and since we have no hope tell your coach set a game or scrimmage with MHS, a we'll see if your city, school and students have any hope. "

Your words, not mine.

FAIL

Try again.

OK fine, be happy about a scrimmage y'all won, now try winning some games.(especially @ home ) no honor, no pride, no tradition

Goat,

Your words, not mine.

FAIL

Try again.

OK fine, be happy about a scrimmage y'all won, now try winning some games.(especially @ home ) no honor, no pride, no tradition

Ok ::)

• 1 month later...

What is the difference between DONE and OFFICIAll DONE?

I think officially done must mean you can come back and continue to gripe about it.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Like I said at the beginning of this thread, I will not watch another PAM football game until Xbox Kenny is gone.  I will check back in the spring of 2011 when his contract is up.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder