BCLL coaches

if your son gets the opportunity to play for Sean Elmore then you are lucky!!  I was so hoping that my son would be picked by Mr. Elmore but my son was not able to make tryouts due to having High School "orientation" the night of tryouts.  Anyway, Mr. Elmore is a tough coach but not in a mean way. I think you will like him and the way he coaches.  He really cares for the kids.

I was told that BCLL is using Minor League names.  I think that is neat.  Kinda changes things up from the norm.  I looked up my sons team logo and was amused by it.  I think if the league offers it, I am going to buy myself a shirt and hat.  If not, I know where to get it.  If you wanna look up your childs team, there is a website called "Leaguedirect.com".  Actually, the website offers items for many different sports so if you know of someone who is looking for some things for football or soccer or some other sport, it looked like they offered a lot of items.  The prices are great too.

Looking forward to another year of baseball.  If you are reading this and know of someone in Bridge city who takes live shots of the players, please let me know.  Last year I had someone do some action shots of my son but he is not doing that this year because like so many others, he was affected by Ike.  I hated to hear that because he did some GREAT pics.

Queen, sorry we won't be seeing them in the Orange league but goodluck to ya'll in BC.

thanks Dragon.  He chose BCLL again this year because of Mr. Elmore.  He really wanted to play one last time for Mr. Elmore but because he wasn't able to make the tryouts, his name was "put in the hat".  He's just excited to start playing again.  i think he could play 24/7 if I let him.  He'll be too busy next year when he hits high school to play on Pony League because not only has the baseball coach said he wants him on the team but the soccer coach has approached us also.  He hasn't played soccer in several years but I guess it's like riding a bicycle: you never forget how to do it.

Oh well, see YOU on the football field in a few months.  I can already say this: My days as team mom are over. ;D  I just wanna be a spectator jumping up and down and yelling at the kids to "run run run" and blowing the air horn for my kids (which includes mine, yours, and everyone else on the team!)  Sports ... you gotta love em!

Sometimes being team mom is HARDER than actually coaching them boys lol. Looking forward to seeing him get better and better on the football team. The boys hope to be playing 7th grade football next year but if they dont make the team they hoep to be back under Coach Rod's watchful eye. At any rate even if we don't we will be out there to root Gary on.

Queen, sorry we won't be seeing them in the Orange league but goodluck to ya'll in BC.

thanks Dragon.  He chose BCLL again this year because of Mr. Elmore.  He really wanted to play one last time for Mr. Elmore but because he wasn't able to make the tryouts, his name was "put in the hat".  He's just excited to start playing again.  i think he could play 24/7 if I let him.  He'll be too busy next year when he hits high school to play on Pony League because not only has the baseball coach said he wants him on the team but the soccer coach has approached us also.  He hasn't played soccer in several years but I guess it's like riding a bicycle: you never forget how to do it.

Oh well, see YOU on the football field in a few months.  I can already say this: My days as team mom are over. ;D  I just wanna be a spectator jumping up and down and yelling at the kids to "run run run" and blowing the air horn for my kids (which includes mine, yours, and everyone else on the team!)  Sports ... you gotta love em!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont