Why is PA Memorial getting no love on here?

I don't talk about them because for some strange reason, Memorial and Central did not duke it up this year.  I have not seen them play, therefore, I cannot talk about them.  But from what I have been reading, this team is full of blue collar kids with no egos or superstars to tolerate with.  I hope to catch a Memorial Playoff game.

I don't talk about them because for some strange reason, Memorial and Central did not duke it up this year.  I have not seen them play, therefore, I cannot talk about them.  But from what I have been reading, this team is full of blue collar kids with no egos or superstars to tolerate with.  I hope to catch a Memorial Playoff game.

Please don't hide your feelings :D

because they play in 5a and have no chance to win state.

If any one has a chance to win state it's PAM. After losing the first district game on north shore's home court, we ran 21 AAAAA with our shut down D,blowing everyone out @ home and away including NS and WB. Remember what I say, defense will win our State Championship, and thats no joke. :P

If any one has a chance to win state it's PAM. After losing the first district game on north shore's home court, we ran 21 AAAAA with our shut down D,blowing everyone out @ home and away including NS and WB. Remember what I say, defense will win our State Championship, and thats no joke. :P

not a chance

Guest DickVitale

Strake Jesuit would beat PAM by a BUNCH...They could NEVER beat Kingwood either...Not to mention FB Bush, or even Hightower (coached by former PAM coach David Green)...They have done well in a weak district, but state is not in the cards for them this year... ;)

Please don't hide your feelings :D

come on BLUE

Guest hoops12

Good post Goat...but if it doesn't have to do with HJ or Silsbee no one wants to here it. I personally am tired of hearing about HJ this or Silsbee that. Congrats Titans on a great season

I was just wondering. These guys are co district champs but get no love from around here. Just curious as to why?

This is a HJ-Silsbee board ;D ;D J/K

H-J and Silsbee board. That's that the YMCA league compared to 21-5a. Maybe they could play our five and six team from our district. PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL a the way to state.

Strake Jesuit would beat PAM by a BUNCH...They could NEVER beat Kingwood either...Not to mention FB Bush, or even Hightower (coached by former PAM coach David Green)...They have done well in a weak district, but state is not in the cards for them this year... ;)

This is very true. PAM will lose to Hightower in the third round. Thanks for making this post Dicky. I was about to do it.

Well at least I got you guys talking about PAM

Good job, I couldn't take it anymore. I normally just read. Ya'll won't get me to stop typing now.  M. H. S. all the way. Any one who wants some of us tell your coach to set it up for next season of coarse. YMCA leagues need not apply!!!!!!! ;D ;).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder