Who would you put on your schools Mt. Rushmore??

Mark "Sexual Chocolate" Henry    Shan Gilder    Raymond "Stud" McGallion    Chris Barnes

:o                              ;D                          8)                          :)

Almost Heroes:  Kyle Mackey, now coach.

Adrian Peterson, planned to move his senior year but stayed in Palestine.

Gene Walkoviak- Most successful coach in Jasper history.

Reggie Davis- Explosive tailback on some of Jasper's strongest ever teams in the mid-80's.

Eugene Seale- Arguably the best defensive player ever in Jasper.

Milton Brack- Long-time coach at the junior high level and HUGE contributor to Jasper athletics overall. Every athlete to pass through the hallways over the last 40+ years has worked with him at some point...

Mark "Sexual Chocolate" Henry    Shan Gilder    Raymond "Stud" McGallion     Chris Barnes

:o                               ;D                          8)                           :)

McLovin, I realize that this is your personal choice as to who should represent Silsbee on it's Mount Rushmore, but you are way off on your perspective of prominent Silsbee athletes. I would have Stud for sure and maybe Chris and Mark, but no Shan.

Mark "Sexual Chocolate" Henry    Shan Gilder    Raymond "Stud" McGallion     Chris Barnes

:o                               ;D                          8)                           :)

McLovin, I realize that this is your personal choice as to who should represent Silsbee on it's Mount Rushmore, but you are way off on your perspective of prominent Silsbee athletes. I would have Stud for sure and maybe Chris and Mark, but no Shan.

Aggies, the man could do it all. Maybe he didn't make it huge, but he still left his mark. 

You say MAYBE Mark Henry?!?  The Strongest Man Alive?!? You are way off with anyone other than Mark. I understand this is the football forum, but there were no boundaries in the question like in the other threads. I'd say Chris is the maybe, but just because I don't know much about him.

WOS list should be - Dan Hook (highest winning percentage of any head coach iin Texas), Cornell Thompson (the greatest defensive coordinator ever), Tremain Lewis (still works with the future stangs, a real difference maker, not to mention a state championship QB), and Kevin Smith (had the most football success of any mustang thus far, super bowl champ).

So you would put Bobby before Craig?!?

Oh yes. Bobby was an all state QB, holds all of Silsbee's passing records, and was an all SWC QB at UH, along with being a very good head coach of the Tigers that has led them to 7 playoff appearances in his 11 years as head coach of Silsbee.

Craig was a very good player, just not on the level as his older brother.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder