WO-S vs LC-M..Who Wins And Why Comments

Who wins Friday night?  

1. 1. Who wins Friday night?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT put words into my mouth. I never said that you "hate lc-m so much that if a student from that school was sick or hurt, we would not help them?"

I just think it is sad that you guy/gals get so much enjoyment out of what LC-M is trying to accomplish.

again, Go Bears.

I am all for LCM trying to accomplish something. I hope they do turn it around and have hoped that they would represent Orange County in the playoffs esecially since we dropped out of 4A.

However like WOS95 said it is a rivalry not a church service. People are going to find something to poke fun about especially on their game week. If fans(and its not just wos fans) say something about the slogan they are not making fun of the kids. The kids didnt come up with it, the coach did. Growing up and even now I have numerous friends that had gone to or attended LCM and they have plenty to say about WOS, especially on game week. So its a two way street.

Bears' date=' I could not agree more.

Personally, I think it is funny/somewhat pathetic that these "grown men/women" (Kicker, Heb, GoStangs, etc...) get so much enjoyment out of bashing what our kids are trying so hard to believe in. I saygo ahead and let them have their fun.

If you think it is bad on this board by all means try to avoid the wo-s board, it gets pretty ugly over there.

one more thing, I will never predict us to lose before a game is played, it just doesn't send a very good message to the kids.

Good luck Bears.[/quote']

I would like to be put into the grown men/women category who get their enjoyment out of bashing LCM. It has nothing to do with my manhood or the young men(not kids) who will play tonight. This is and has always been a rivalry for this town regardless of the year and the grown men/women who dont understand that either just moved here or they might be following the wrong sport. Also, my initial post asked what exactly BOJO meant and where did it come from, there was no bashing there.

"one more thing, I will never predict us to lose before a game is played, it just doesn't send a very good message to the kids".

That is a load of crap!!! For you to not predict a loss because it might send a negative message to the young men is garbage!!! So let me get this straight, it doesnt send a negative message to them when a "fan"(you) doesnt have enough faith in their team and a their ability to have the guts to predict a win either is pathetic on your part as well.... :evil:

I would like to be put into the grown men/women category who get their enjoyment out of bashing LCM. It has nothing to do with my manhood or the young men(not kids) who will play tonight. This is and has always been a rivalry for this town regardless of the year and the grown men/women who dont understand that either just moved here or they might be following the wrong sport. Also, my initial post asked what exactly BOJO meant and where did it come from, there was no bashing there.

Ok your in????

"one more thing, I will never predict us to lose before a game is played, it just doesn't send a very good message to the kids".

That is a load of crap!!! For you to not predict a loss because it might send a negative message to the young men is garbage!!! So let me get this straight, it doesnt send a negative message to them when a "fan"(you) doesnt have enough faith in their team and a their ability to have the guts to predict a win either is pathetic on your part as well....

I was simply stating my opinion about predicting a loss on a public forum. I am sure some players read this stuff.

Oh, andLC-M wins

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder