WO-S vs LC-M..Who Wins And Why Comments

Who wins Friday night?  

1. 1. Who wins Friday night?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean this just because it is LCM, I would feel the same if it were anyone... but, I would be freakin embarrassed to support a team that not only uses such a dorky battle cry, but one that has been ripped off from another successful school. And yes, just because it's "BOJO" instead of "MOJO" it's still a rip off. If your going to come up with a retarded battle cry. At least make it your own.

Geez, that's freaking hilarious... :lol:

I aksed my son who's 11 and goes to LCJH what the BOJO meant. He couldn't answer, of course, but said that they chanted this at the pep rally. He said something about the players painting it on their foreheads too. I'm not certain if it's an acronym or if it's something similar to the MOJO thing ala Austin Powers. Sorry not much help there.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that LCM won't necessarily win but will at least keep the point spread to 7. I've got a ham sandwich riding on it. Hope my Bears don't let me down! :wink:

Austin Powers???? This is all about trying to copy Odessa Permians "MOJO!!" I knew that much' date=' I was wondering does it stand for something in this case and are they serious about it?? Oh, I forgot my prediction,WOS by at least 35.[/quote']

Hey, go easy on me... I'm a girl ya' know! :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew