Who is the best goalie in southeast texas?

Caleb Schexnider from Lumberton has only given up 13 goals all year and only 3 in district play this year. He is definately having a stellar season.

I have to agree that Lumberton's goalie is the best i have seen this year, and classy.. doesn't play dirty, he knocked me down to get to a ball, but helped me up right after the play... and those are some good stats as well

We could use more atheletes like that.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to say Micha Murdock he is a brand new goalie for png and stepping in to fill big shoes from stephen baques impressive season last year...we havent had a really solid trained keeper that we have kept through a set of years so murdock has had to prove alot and with us being number two in district i thnk he deserves some recognition and not to mention that he is like a freshman or sophomore

I have seen many keepers from around the area, boys and girls, and i believe the two best guy keepers are Nathan Stockey and Caleb Schexnider. For girls I'd have to say HJ's keeper. She's very good.

I agree 100% on the ladies keeper, although the Lady Raiders won, they sent shot after shot after shot at this young woman and she turned back most of the.

Who is your pick??

well its for sure not you.. we put....11... i think on you earlier this season..

and then you still had the nerve to talk smack while you were down. hahaha

You put 11 on me???

I'm gueesing your from lumbertown?

Yeah seeing how i played 60min that game and yall scored 5 on me??

The backup"now starting goaie" played 20 and got 6 scored on him.....

PV for Lumberton is the Best Goalie for the Girls!

Shes only been scsored on 4 times this seasson.

False call... Bailey Fontenot... she's only a sophmore and the best in the district..

PV is sophmore too.... and the best that the district has.

Only 4 goals this seasson scored on her.

No doubt about it's, breanne martin from PNG, that girl is amazing no matter what anyone says  Shes the best there is and we all know it.  

I agree with you completely. I have seen her play and she is a super star. She is aggressive and a good judge on the ball. But I'm sticking to my pick Peavy because she is a great sophomore and will just get even better with the coach that she has. Hopson Will have her trained perfectly so that none of the teams can score on her.

sorry but it is definitely not peavy from lumberton...

probably the only reason shes been scored on only 4 times is because yall are in a weaker district and lumberton has a pretty solid defense..

she's shakey and weak and doesnt know how to judge a ball...

Guest setxgal

As a parent I can say that I have always been so glad my kids weren't goalies.....it's a vicious game, and all the names mentioned on here are great goalies. It takes nerves of steel to dive face first into a group of kicking , stomping feet :o

I am going to state again that Breanne Martin of PNG...has to be the best Goalie in this area!  Look at their record and goals allowed!  She is an aggressive Goalie who claims that the box is hers!  She will sacrafice her body as she has the last two games against Nederland! 18-3-1 speaks for itself....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder