*UIL Mock Look At What The New Districts Would Look Like/1A Passes!!!!!!!!!!*

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say that from Evadale's perspective the new district alignment looks pretty good.

While I think we will schedule some some larger 1A's just as we have scheduled 2A schools in the past I have to say the Rebels chances of coming out on top of the district that came out on the UIL draft alignment looks good.

It just takes the three largest schools out of the mix (Hull-Daisetta, West Hardin and Colmesmeil) and leaves the rest of the district untouched.

I still have not heard if this means that it will go back to the top two teams in district advancing to the playoff or will it stay three with the district champ getting a bye like in basketball?

If this passes in June for 3A OF will love this new District!

Very true, but I'm just not sure it will pass.Ā  I would think that OF and probably HF would vote for it, but don't see too many other local 3A's voting for it, but maybe statewide it will pass.Ā  Coop have you had any feedback from across the state on this?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A-TOWN

i like it for 5a...the other classifications im not too sold on but if they make it to where only 2 teams from each district make the playoffs then im a fan....

Thats gonna stink,Ā  why not 3 teams again

i like it for 5a...the other classifications im not too sold on but if they make it to where only 2 teams from each district make the playoffs then im a fan....

i think its too many, but that is my opinion...i know some 3rd place teams have done well in the playoffs but since they are making less teams in each classification now i think 2 teams from each district is kinda equal to 3 before...

Really 3 teams???? In the new system that would then be six instead of four in the current format, why not let everyone have in???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami