HJ Girls Finish 1st Half Of District Undefeated

Guest bleed orange

Wow, the Beaumont Enterprise finally wrote an article on a team beside Ozen and Central. The Beaumont Enterprise sucks. When has Ozen or Central made it to the regional tournament or to the State tournament? Lumberton made it to the state tournament. Did they get much coverage? No they did not. We in Orange County are thankful for the Orange Leader.

Wow, the Beaumont Enterprise finally wrote an article on a team beside Ozen and Central. The Beaumont Enterprise sucks. When has Ozen or Central made it to the regional tournament or to the State tournament? Lumberton made it to the state tournament. Did they get much coverage? No they did not. We in Orange County are thankful for the Orange Leader.

The Silsbee Lady Tigers have been to the state tournament 3 times, making the finals once, and I don't remember them getting much coverage back then.

in all fairness, it is the beaumont enterprise.... not the golden triangle enterprise....

they do a pretty good job.... keep in mind they have a lot of constraints (time, staff, etc..)....and more schools to cover than the OL or PA News....

Ask Gabe, he has BC, OF and LCM and I am sure these 3 schools keep him plenty busy!!!!!!

Anyhow, I am sure the 2nd half of district will be exciting!  BC, WOS and Silsbee are improving each game and cannot be overlooked as easy wins...

Guest bleed orange

in all fairness, it is the beaumont enterprise.... not the golden triangle enterprise....

they do a pretty good job.... keep in mind they have a lot of constraints (time, staff, etc..)....and more schools to cover than the OL or PA News....

Ask Gabe, he has BC, OF and LCM and I am sure these 3 schools keep him plenty busy!!!!!!

Anyhow, I am sure the 2nd half of district will be exciting!  BC, WOS and Silsbee are improving each game and cannot be overlooked as easy wins...

I disagree, the Orange leader also has WOS Deweyville, and Vidor. In football the Beaumont Enterprise does a good job. They have a little article on just about all the teams. The same can be done in basketball.

True, but that is why I said there are constraints....  In the fall, High school football is competing with NFL. and college football......  NBA, college basketball, NFL playoffs, college football, baseball spring training, hockey, etc. all compete with hs basketball for space....

I disagree, the Orange leader also has WOS Deweyville, and Vidor. In football the Beaumont Enterprise does a good job. They have a little article on just about all the teams. The same can be done in basketball.

if you are waiting for the enterprise to turn into a great newspaper, dont hold your breath.....we cant even get statewide basketball scores, girls or boys. its good for wrapping fish.............. now if we can get all the schools in texas to report scores to maxpreps.com we would know more about the rest of teams in texas.......

I know coaches have enough to do but they could at least assign a student or assistant to send in info to maxpreps.

What would we do without the internet where you can at least look at others newspapers and find out what is happening outside of beaumont. ;D ;D ;D

WOS and Deweyville also

Look their are times when there are only 1 page of sports. I'm not blaming the sports reporters but if they want to sell papers they should put in what we want to see and I believe that is more local sports boys and girls. Same goes for the TV stations. We watch local stations to see local news and sports. Thats more important than the weather because its always wrong anyway ;D ;D ;D ;D

Look their are times when there are only 1 page of sports. I'm not blaming the sports reporters but if they want to sell papers they should put in what we want to see and I believe that is more local sports boys and girls. Same goes for the TV stations. We watch local stations to see local news and sports. Thats more important than the weather because its always wrong anyway ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahahaha  you are right......... the tv sports guys do work their tails off.... I have seen all the anchors alot this year doing their own camera work!

Now thats freaking funny.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder