PNG Coaching Search/Hire Discussion- (New Threads Will Be Deleted)

Gabe

They are hiding George W. Bush will be the next AD. Sorry us PN-G people were trying to hide it, it was a matter of waiting until after he was President. We did not want to take anything away from Obama's Inauguration. Now that it is out of the way, PN-G can now shock the world and announce Bush's hiring as our AD. There, it is out there now.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they HAVE to release the names. I know as a member of the media for many years what the FOI laws are. My opinion has always and will always be, what will the list do besides cure curiosity and enflame egos? Nothing.

OLGabe, I know you're smarter than the whining you type here.  What don't you understand about the law?  It's clear.  Whatever their reason for not publishing the list is completely irrelevant, so why even bring it up?  The law is clear.  Use your opinion and position to legislate for a law change but don't lower yourself to the level of those who perceive themselves to be above the law.

How in the world am I whining? I am saying I understand they have to release the name and as a member of the media who needs that law I want them to release it. It would be a blow to our operations if these laws are changed and tampered with, I get that.

What I am saying and I said this in the very opening of this thread, as a PN-G grad and resident I don't care who is on the list because it does me now good. I can't hire the person I think it should be. I voted on the school board and have every year since I turned 18. I voted for those people to make this decision for me. They are my voice and I trust their decision. If I don't and do not like future decisions, then I'll vote another way. I thought that was kinda smart?

Jerry Jordan ?  And........who really cares what he thinks  ::)?  It doesn't matter.  Waaaay  to many haters out there!  I guess us folks from PNG are beginning to feel the same way John McCain felt with the "media" in the tank for everyone else!  LOL.....mainstream media is a JOKE!  Totally !

Jerry Jordan ?  And........who really cares what he thinks  ::)?  It doesn't matter.   Waaaay   to many haters out there!  I guess us folks from PNG are beginning to feel the same way John McCain felt with the "media" in the tank for everyone else!  LOL.....mainstream media is a JOKE!  Totally !

Might want to feel more like OJ...I'm sure he couldn't understand why the media was "in the tank" either.  At least McCain never violated any laws or spit in the face of the taxpayer.

Guest baseball25

Png is a joke. Yall think yall are better than everybody. Hire a coach that can get yall to the playoffs year and year out and stop thinking yall can get a great coach that can get yall to thestate title. Png is making this process way to difficult and plus there breaking the law.

How in the world am I whining? I am saying I understand they have to release the name and as a member of the media who needs that law I want them to release it. It would be a blow to our operations if these laws are changed and tampered with, I get that.

What I am saying and I said this in the very opening of this thread, as a PN-G grad and resident I don't care who is on the list because it does me now good. I can't hire the person I think it should be. I voted on the school board and have every year since I turned 18. I voted for those people to make this decision for me. They are my voice and I trust their decision. If I don't and do not like future decisions, then I'll vote another way. I thought that was kinda smart?

Do you want your voice and the people you trust to blatantly violate the law?  I would hope your profession would lead you to support the right side of this issue.  I know you bleed purple (and a lil red & orange now and then), but come on. 

Png is a joke. Yall think yall are better than everybody. Hire a coach that can get yall to the playoffs year and year out and stop thinking yall can get a great coach that can get yall to thestate title. Png is making this process way to difficult and plus there breaking the law.

::) ::) ::)

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Do you copy and paste all your PN-G hate posts? Come up with something new.

Good post, OlGabe.  Unfortunately, there are those that don't understand reasoning or your perspective.  Some folks are so full of "hate" that it directs their negativity.  I have NEVER in my life seen so many people get upset about this.  And, over 95% of the people posting the negatives aren't even from PNG.  And so, IF and WHEN the list is revealed, what are these folks going to do....let me guess, BASH the applicants, BASH PNG, hurl insults at PNG fans, feel SUPERIOR is some kind of regard, and wait in the wings for even more negativity.  I thought southeast texas schools supported each others endeavors...we're all in this together.  We want our area of the state to be the best when it comes to support.  However, there are people from around the state that are looking at these postings and raising eyebrows because of the way posters from other schools are turning against one of their owns.

It's amazing how some equate open government and responsibility to taxpayers to being a hater.  Not sure I see the correlation, though.  I would figure the evil would come down on the side of anti-openness by those that might be abusing the taxpayer's dollars.

Jerry Jordan ?  And........who really cares what he thinks  ::)?  It doesn't matter.   Waaaay   to many haters out there!  I guess us folks from PNG are beginning to feel the same way John McCain felt with the "media" in the tank for everyone else!  LOL.....mainstream media is a JOKE!  Totally !

You know what I pictured as i was reading this.........lol.........Morgan Freeman when he played the hard nosed principle and the fire marshalls wanted the chains off the doors............."You know what he's sayin' right know.......................that sorry sob can throw me out..........you know where he's sayin' it......OUT SIDE!!"  LMAO!!

This is great stuff.........

Scalp'em!!

It's amazing how some equate open government and responsibility to taxpayers to being a hater.  Not sure I see the correlation, though.  I would figure the evil would come down on the side of anti-openness by those that might be abusing the taxpayer's dollars.

Dillusional.  We voted for our board, they are the folks we put our trust in.  I will wait and let THEM make the decision.  All these nonsense postings don't mean a thing.  PNG will decide.

Those elected officials that are for keeping this private will need to be defeated at the next election.  If they aren't, then what else will they be willing to hide.  And is this acceptable?

This looks shady and smells bad on the part of PN-G...how would you feel if the tax collector acted in this type of manner?  These board members are the ones SPENDING your tax dollars.  I wouldn't just trust ELECTED officials will have everyone's best interest in mind.

Are you consulted by every public entity you pay taxes to? Are you provided a list of items everytime an agenda is set? Do you get a list from the government of all the choices they have for every project they are going to spend you tax dollars on?

The reason I said hater is because he accused the school of having a history of underhanded dealings without providing ONE example. Making accusations without backing them up is BS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont