PNG Coaching Search/Hire Discussion- (New Threads Will Be Deleted)

Gabe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how some equate open government and responsibility to taxpayers to being a hater.  Not sure I see the correlation, though.  I would figure the evil would come down on the side of anti-openness by those that might be abusing the taxpayer's dollars.

Jerry Jordan ?  And........who really cares what he thinks  ::)?  It doesn't matter.   Waaaay   to many haters out there!  I guess us folks from PNG are beginning to feel the same way John McCain felt with the "media" in the tank for everyone else!  LOL.....mainstream media is a JOKE!  Totally !

Are you consulted by every public entity you pay taxes to? Are you provided a list of items everytime an agenda is set? Do you get a list from the government of all the choices they have for every project they are going to spend you tax dollars on?

The reason I said hater is because he accused the school of having a history of underhanded dealings without providing ONE example. Making accusations without backing them up is BS.

I just had a conversation with a friend of mine and the government subject was brought up. I know there are things that the government does that none of us will ever know about and I don't want to know.

I can assure you, if you were to approach 99.9% of the tax paying citizens in Port Neches and Groves at this very moment and told them that the coach applicant list has been released and asked for their reaction they would ask you what the hell you are talking about!  With the exception of message boards it is not being discussed.  At all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245