Should PNG release the applicants to the public ?

Should PNG release the applicants?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Should PNG release the applicants?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25

PNG needs to come to earth and realize there not a top notch program......and stop acting like this is a college process....its HS just let the list out its not that hard....

IT'S A LAW THEY HAVE TO!

This is the hidden content, please

Under Section 552.304(a) of the Texas Public Information Act, PN-G ISD should be required to release this information. But they're stalling. So we ask you, gentle readers, to get involved. Any letter you send does not need to be elaborate or detailed. The AG is clear on the law; the issues worth underscoring here are the high level of interest in the information and the accountability of an elected body. If you don't, these school boards will just continue to snow the general public -- using your tax dollars to do whatever they want. Sound familiar?

Just remember, citizen journalists: if you submit a comment, please copy the school district (the contact info is on the above letter), as required by 552.304(B).

PNG needs to come to earth and realize there not a top notch program......and stop acting like this is a college process....its HS just let the list out its not that hard....

baseball25, et all. Quit worrying about issues that do not pertain to you. Worry about Lumberton, Kirbyville, etc. You guys need to come down to earth and realize your constant whiny posts mean absolutely jackcrap. Move on and find a new cause. Your time is up.

baseball25, et all. Quit worrying about issues that do not pertain to you. Worry about Lumberton, Kirbyville, etc. You guys need to come down to earth and realize your constant whiny posts mean absolutely jackcrap. Move on and find a new cause. Your time is up.

Good response !!!

OK... I've held my tongue until now... Heres my two cents...What right does the school board have to keep anything from the public?  Aren't they elected public officials...Aren't theyRepresentatives of the community?  The people have a right to know... Its not like its top secret information.  This is a public position payed for by Port Neches Groves tax dollars and people deserve a voice in the process.  This is ridiculous.  They should respond to the publics appeal not act as bureaucrats who are above the law. 

I have not posted on here about this either. I really do not care either way about releasing the list. I will say that I do teach my kids not to break the law. Period. I would like to have some good come out of it. I am not sure that there will be. I just want to get the new Indian Chief in his job, and get this all behind us.

I want to see the list myself. But, what law have they broke? Is has not been ten days since the FOI was filed, so lets wait until then to start making these claims.

Why is no one bashing PAM? A Brownwood list was posted, but not until a day or two before the hire was made. LC-M posted their's big whoop. Really, why do all you non PN-G fans care?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder