Should PNG release the applicants to the public ?

Should PNG release the applicants?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Should PNG release the applicants?

• Yes
    • No

Easy fellows...Listening to Bob West now on KLVI he thinks what i've been thinking, there trying to get a coach that hasn't applied. ;)

That was me who called in.

:D Thought that was you. You know what coach Bob was talking about right?  ;D

Yes, I do know what coach he is talking about. ;)

Wade Phillips!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see the list myself. But, what law have they broke? Is has not been ten days since the FOI was filed, so lets wait until then to start making these claims.

Why is no one bashing PAM? A Brownwood list was posted, but not until a day or two before the hire was made. LC-M posted their's big whoop. Really, why do all you non PN-G fans care?

Why do all of you PNG fans want to keep it secret?

I don't care one way or another. What I do care about is all the bashing PNGISD is taking from outsiders who have NO involvement in the matter. You guys like to talk tough, talk about the law, talk about LC-M, post other schools lists, and generally dog PN-G. The fact is what you say means NOTHING. You have no influence on the list so quit trying to be an internet hero. The act is getting old.

I thought this was a fun site and we could all share our opinions without discrimination of where you are from etc...The fact is Aki that it is really sad that you are getting so worked up about all this... Get a life dude... why would you say what others think means nothing... you sound like quite the egomaniac like YOU have all the answers and no one else should have a voice. Get off the site if you don't like it... It is a public forum. Your act is getting old!!!!

I should get a life? You are spending yours worrying about something that has NOTHING to do with you. What is more pathetic? Second, opinions from everyone would be fine. Bashing the school and making false accusations are another story. As of yet, no law has been broken, PN-G did not require a master's because we think we are the Notre Dame of high school, are we are better than everyone else, or because Neumann has one, and the list goes on. Coop, I have no issue with you are any media guys wanting the list. It is your job. I have a problem with the bashing that goes on here. I could care less whether LC-M released their list, why should someone from LC-M, or Kirbyville, or Lumberton care if we released ours?

You still just don't get it.....Release the list and it will be ok, trust me, the sun will shine, the birds will sing, gumbo will still be good. :D

To counter that, they haven't released the list and yet the sun is still shining, the birds are still singing, and the gumbo is still good. ;)

;D

I want to see the list myself. But, what law have they broke? Is has not been ten days since the FOI was filed, so lets wait until then to start making these claims.

Why is no one bashing PAM? A Brownwood list was posted, but not until a day or two before the hire was made. LC-M posted their's big whoop. Really, why do all you non PN-G fans care?

I don't care one way or another. What I do care about is all the bashing PNGISD is taking from outsiders who have NO involvement in the matter. You guys like to talk tough, talk about the law, talk about LC-M, post other schools lists, and generally dog PN-G. The fact is what you say means NOTHING. You have no influence on the list so quit trying to be an internet hero. The act is getting old.

I thought this was a fun site and we could all share our opinions without discrimination of where you are from etc...The fact is Aki that it is really sad that you are getting so worked up about all this... Get a life dude... why would you say what others think means nothing... you sound like quite the egomaniac like YOU have all the answers and no one else should have a voice. Get off the site if you don't like it... It is a public forum. Your act is getting old!!!!

I should get a life? You are spending yours worrying about something that has NOTHING to do with you. What is more pathetic? Second, opinions from everyone would be fine. Bashing the school and making false accusations are another story. As of yet, no law has been broken, PN-G did not require a master's because we think we are the Notre Dame of high school, are we are better than everyone else, or because Neumann has one, and the list goes on. Coop, I have no issue with you are any media guys wanting the list. It is your job. I have a problem with the bashing that goes on here. I could care less whether LC-M released their list, why should someone from LC-M, or Kirbyville, or Lumberton care if we released ours?

You still just don't get it.....Release the list and it will be ok, trust me, the sun will shine, the birds will sing, gumbo will still be good. :D

Look, I would LOVE to see the list also. That does not mean PN-G should be bashed by every Tom, Dick, and Harry on this site.

Easy fellows...Listening to Bob West now on KLVI he thinks what i've been thinking, there trying to get a coach that hasn't applied. ;)

That was me who called in.

:D Thought that was you. You know what coach Bob was talking about right?  ;D

Yes, I do know what coach he is talking about. ;)

Wade Phillips!!!

:D :D YEA

Hate to break it to y'all, but they already have their five finalists.  Will have a decision in a little over a week.  Then you can have your list.   ;D

I believe your right. The pressure to release the the list ended up just being pressure just to speed the process up. ;) Not what was intended but thats how its playing out. I bet the finalist list be released before long.

Look, I would LOVE to see the list also. That does not mean PN-G should be bashed by every Tom, Dick, and Harry on this site.

I am not bashing the school per se. PNG is a good school. Good academics. Indian Pride is a good thing. If LC-M or BISD, or Kountze was doing this, I would be onto them also.....

I am not bashing the school per se. PNG is a good school. Good academics. Indian Pride is a good thing. If LC-M or BISD, or Kountze was doing this, I would be onto them also.....

Fair enough.

Fair enough.

Oh my God, are we getting close to a group hug here.J/K :) It has definitely been fun.

Group Hug...We'll have the list soon and all this will be over.

hug-035.gif

I may just be mellow tonight. My back is hurting and I took one of those oval shaped pills the doctor prescribed for me.... ;D

Not one of those ones that say M357 on one side. I had some of those when I had my hernia surgery. Made me too tired.

Group Hug...We'll have the list soon and all this will be over.

hug-035.gif

I may just be mellow tonight. My back is hurting and I took one of those oval shaped pills the doctor prescribed for me.... ;D

Not one of those ones that say M357 on one side. I had some of those when I had my hernia surgery. Made me too tired.

Little yellow oval shaped pills, says Watson on one side. Makes me not care I have a ruptured disc....Or care about much of anything... :D

you had 3800 people vote in the last school board election in port neches.

with our poll at this point  60/40

for releasing  applicants    2280

no releasing applicants     1520

Is not accurate since the posters on this board are not ALL from PNG.  This would ONLY be logical if everyone in southeast texas voted for the PNGISD board.  Again, you don't see but a couple of folks from PNG wanting the list released....the ones getting the most upset are not in our district at all.  I think the board is doing the right thing  in making the media and those others out there with demands of releasing the list, sweat!  The list will be released in due time.

:D The media will let it known how they feel Thursday Night.

It won't matter.  This is the PNG Boards decision, not the media.  The media will not have any controlling factor in their decision, unlike this past Presidential election.  You guys will have to wait, and I know, from the looks of things, its killing you. ;D ;D ;D

:D Na, but they will have to release the list by the way.

Why is is SOOOOO important to you?  What factor will you have in the final decision?  Just another news story maybe.  Be patient.....we will have the BEST man for the job and then, you and the media can attack and scrutinize him.  This is getting ridiculous!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami