HJ vs. BC........HJ wins 76-35

Lazeek

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazeek make sure to go to HJ BC baseball game. I'm already sure I'll be there since it will be a big game. Or better yet remember to check with me. Never know who else is playing that night that I might have to cover but that is always a big game.

To me they called some ticky tacks on BC in the first half and then ticky tacks on HJ in the second.

I asked a HJ player who was about to check in and was at the scorers table (I dont remember his number, maybe No. 34? I could be wrong. Terrible memory) what was going on with their 3 pointers...He looked up and laughed and said "no clue man. its crazy"

The refs were horrible..idk what thier HJ salary is but it was deffintley one sided

Refs horrible???  Yes they were......HJ had 9 fouls in the 2nd half and BC had 2....yes 2!!!!!!  Quit complaining......HJ did what they do, they press, they score and then they press again!!!!  Keep in mind that our bench played more minutes than the starters!!!!!  Could have been alot worse than it was.

another reason im not going to say and i agree bc has 3 seniors that were on varsity there sophomore year and there not playing this year about 12 sophomores have quite since 8th grade same for the freshmen and like 3 or 4 juniors i know this happens to alot of schools but the ones that quite are some or if not there best ones

another reason im not going to say and i agree bc has 3 seniors that were on varsity there sophomore year and there not playing this year about 12 sophomores have quite since 8th grade same for the freshmen and like 3 or 4 juniors i know this happens to alot of schools but the ones that quite are some or if not there best ones

Ok..and?

BC would be beating OF easily.. Just go back to the junior high games for the c/o 09 for BC

Oh Jr. High?  ::)

I graduated in '05, we didn't win a single game in Jr. High NOT ONE

2005 first team to go to the playoffs in 47yrs. 

Jr. High...Come on.. ::)

There are only 4 seniors on OF team this year.  One of those didn't go there in JH.  Another one was on the "B" team.  2 "A" team kids from JH.  You don't play with only kids in your class once you get to high school.  It is the best that play varsity.  You cannot compare JH because of that.  You can't out athlete kids as you get older.  You have to get more basketball skill.  BC kids devote that time to get better skill wise to baseball, not basketball.  Sad truth, but you better learn to deal with it.  Only one class in recent memory wasn't that way at BC.  It was the 2006 group who went to the playoffs.  A lot of baseball kids played basketball.   

Guest ST4life

So if Silsbee beats BC by 64 & HJ only beats them by 41 then Silsbee beats HJ by 23 right? ;)

I hope but us beating HJ at home by 23.......uuuummmmm not going to happen

If we beat HJ at home it will only be 10 points at the most.......

But we might get a chance when they come to Silsbee but Walters and Brady would have to be sinking those 3s............ ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder