Hanna faces signup dilemma

WOW...to be 17/18 y/o and have those kind of problems.  ;)  The kid will excel regardless of what position he settles at.

No kidding!

6-1 218?? I don't think that is accurate. Hanna is smaller than Hemmings was and Hemmings was 6-0 215. I'd move him to LB (especially if he is 6-1 218). He could play at 230.

nah 6'1 is pretty accurate

Gotcha, must've just looked shorter behind those big lineman... ya'll do have some big ones.

tall lineman are not something us daytonites are too used to lately.   ;)

lol yea but ya'll made up for it with cody

no kidding... our rb at the beginning of the year looked like Cody had a little kid in the backfield with him.

Gotcha, must've just looked shorter behind those big lineman... ya'll do have some big ones.

no kidding... our rb at the beginning of the year looked like Cody had a little kid in the backfield with him.

yeah i remember him from our scrimmage against ya'll

he was every bit of 5'4 hah

maybe!!

how big is hanna's successor ... i think his name is asher??

maybe!!

how big is hanna's successor ... i think his name is asher??

he's not 6 foot. 5'9-5'10 maybe?

he's very strong though.

was honorable mention all-district this year as a soph

A great athelete and would like to see him playing 1 position for awhile.Playing both ways doesn't do justice to what he could have acomplished w/a little rest now and then.I think he can help any team.Good luck and best wishes for him in the coming weeks.

jacob is 6'0 - 215.  he ran a 4.56 at the oklahoma  st. camp last year. he has as good as hands as

a young man could have. he played d-line in 07 & some de this year. if some one would give him a chance he would proove his worth, he can play some ball. kinda fiesty on the field  with refs & other team though, this could hurt him a little, but hes a fine young man. good luck jake

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi