*Silsbee vs. Central Updates/Silsbee Wins Big!*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say how this shakes out.  For certain. Central is not very good.  Silsbee might be very good, but who knows since Ozen got beat by Kelly.

kellly hit the lottery that night cause that was a once in a lifetime thing and i see the news is hyping up kelly like they world beaters cause they beat us kelly is kelly and will always be just that

Guest immabeaking

seriously we had to many turnovers and to many missed lay ups and too many missed free throws... silsbee played alright just alright i guess.... but you gotta give props to shannon and phEal not Phil i wish theyd get that right they i had 40 steals a piece give or take a like 1 or 2... and as long as one of the two shooters on the tigers Nick and Brady continue to hit from the outside thier unstoppable...

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

I agree immabeaking...Very unstopable...and like i said in  the other post...@0 plus at least...tigers played bad and still won by 21

Silsbee has proven to be force to be reckon with. They came and beat the mighty bad Central on thier homecourt by 21 POINT. Come on now. And Soulja losing to a 3A school isn't a bad thing especially if you ranked #7. Immabeaking Silsbee does have pure shooters out of Brady and Nick but they also have other players to count on too out of Shannon, Prentice, Bobby, Keilon, DC and the rest of the squad. Silsbee just overall talented at all position. They can shoot anywhere on the court, they play full court defense, they rebound well but still could be better, they have speed and quickness, and they have size.

Guest ST4life

Good win for the Tiger's........ With this 21 point win agianst 4a Central I am starting to think that Silsbee is one of the best teams in SETX this year......... The only other team that could hang with the Tiger's is Ozen but I would pick Silsbee to win on a neutral gym...............

Guest ST4life

I passed by the gym in the first quarter.  That's why we were up.  Our boys needed my Mojo!

Well i was not at that game either so thats why we only won by 21 and not 55.... :D

I can guarantee you a win on neutral court against Ozen. Silsbee has really step it up this year. They play played Central and the Big Sandy tourney with out thier big man Avory Thomas and still dominated

I did not know we played without our big man Avory Thomas last night. I knew that he did not play in the Big Sandy tourney but Coach Brooks told me at the tourney that Avory would be back this week. He did say that he would play in the Ft. Worth tourney.

It was an impressive win and even more so without our big guy.

Guest ST4life

I can guarantee you a win on neutral court against Ozen. Silsbee has really step it up this year. They play played Central and the Big Sandy tourney with out thier big man Avory Thomas and still dominated

I did not know we played without our big man Avory Thomas last night. I knew that he did not play in the Big Sandy tourney but Coach Brooks told me at the tourney that Avory would be back this week. He did say that he would play in the Ft. Worth tourney.

So is Avory going to play in the Bagg Tourney..............

When I talked to Coach Brooks last Saturday at the Big Sandy tournament, he said that Avory would be back this week and would play in the Bagg tourney. He said the injury is minor and they just wanted him to rest it. They didn't need him in Big Sandy. Evidently they didn't need him last night. 

With that said, Avory is a vitale part of our team. He will just make us that much better when he gets back.

When I talked to Coach Brooks last Saturday at the Big Sandy tournament, he said that Avory would be back this week and would play in the Bagg tourney. He said the injury is minor and they just wanted him to rest it. They didn't need him in Big Sandy. Evidently they didn't need him last night. 

With that said, Avory is a vitale part of our team. He will just make us that much better when he gets back.

You are so right, he is a vitale of our team. He does good getting rebound, blocking etc. Our other big man Josh Skinner has been getting into rhythm the last few games. Give him time and we will be one of the best teams around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder