*Silsbee vs. Central Updates/Silsbee Wins Big!*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

I have been told that as soon as the '6"6 kid on the JV becomes eligible, he will be up on varsity. That would put the Tigers with 3 '6"6 players on the roster.

wow that is crazy........ things are looking good for Silsbee but i took a look at

Lubbock Estacado and they seem to be a good team they where 4a last year and went deep  into the play-offs but i think Silsbee would match up good with them cause they are fast and like to shoot the outside shot i dont think they have very tall guys but i might be wrong.........

I have been told that as soon as the '6"6 kid on the JV becomes eligible, he will be up on varsity. That would put the Tigers with 3 '6"6 players on the roster.

wow that is crazy........ things are looking good for Silsbee but i took a look at

Lubbock Estacado and they seem to be a good team they where 4a last year and went deep  into the play-offs but i think Silsbee would match up good with them cause they are fast and like to shoot the outside shot i dont think they have very tall guys but i might be wrong.........

ARGYLE will be the team to beat they are in REG.2

Wrong CATMAN, Silsbee is the team to beat. ;)

Wrong CATMAN, Silsbee is the team to beat. ;)

Hope you are right  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Silsbee cant get ahead of themselves. There is a lot of basketball left to play. District hasn't even started yet and everyone is talking about how great they are. They have to stay focused and keep improving each game or they could get upset early in the playoffs and everyone start talking about how big of a disappointment the playoffs were.

Guest ST4life

Silsbee cant get ahead of themselves. There is a lot of basketball left to play. District hasn't even started yet and everyone is talking about how great they are. They have to stay focused and keep improving each game or they could get upset early in the playoffs and everyone start talking about how big of a disappointment the playoffs were.

The only person we have to worry about in district is HJ other than that Silsbee will go to the play-offs and will play in the regional finals and then that game should tell us if we will win state........

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Silsbee has nothing to worry about until at least the 2nd round of playoffs other then westbrook...but other then that HJ is gonna get stomped by them tigers

The only person we have to worry about in district is HJ other than that Silsbee will go to the play-offs and will play in the regional finals and then that game should tell us if we will win state........

I usually agree with you, but you have to worry about every team and every game that you play.

Just look at what happened to Ozen against Kelly.

The Tigers just need to keep working hard and improving day by day.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476