Credeur to LaMarque?

JS

As big as some of the houses are out there I know they can pay a little more in taxes.

Credeur Bill , Credeur Bill , Credeur Bill      say it with me...

Come on now L-Town. Dig a little deeper!

;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

I really feel if we push hard enough Credeur might get more support than Obama... :D :D :D :D :D :D

They may have to promise they will rename the stadium. "Credeur's Field of Dreams"

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As big as some of the houses are out there I know they can pay a little more in taxes.

Credeur Bill , Credeur Bill , Credeur Bill      say it with me...

Come on now L-Town. Dig a little deeper!

;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

I really feel if we push hard enough Credeur might get more support than Obama... :D :D :D :D :D :D

They may have to promise they will rename the stadium. "Credeur's Field of Dreams"

Or Credeur's Raiders!! :D :D

2 yrs.  19-4 I believe.

Actually this was his 3rd season and they are 23-10 under AC. Still pretty good considering where they were the 40 years before!

I'm sorry I got confused. I was posting about Danny Malone's success at PNG. We were talking about his last year when they lost in the playoffs to...you guest it...LA Marque!!! Alvin's new school. ;)

I'm just curious, why are you so giddy and excited when you talk about Alvin leaving Lumberton and going to LaMarque? Is it because you are from LaMarque or a fan of the Cougars or because you don't want to see Lumberton succeed and really don't like Lumberton or what? What is it, just curious? You just seem to get so pumped up and excited when you talk about this topic. You seem to really want to be noticed for allegedly having this BREAKING NEWS from your INSIDE SOURCES like your Dan Rather or something. You seem to really want attention for being a know it all. Oh, by the way...STAY TUNED!

I have a question for the L-Train faithful....Would Lumberton be able to stay on the path they are on with someone besides Creduer?

The question would have to be, would a different coach be willing to buy into the system that has been started in L-Town? I so, then another coach with a little talent could win, if not, then Lumberton would be in the same boat we were in, one system being taught at one level and then another being thrown at the guys who reach varsity. Lose, lose and more lose.

2 yrs.  19-4 I believe.

Actually this was his 3rd season and they are 23-10 under AC. Still pretty good considering where they were the 40 years before!

I'm sorry I got confused. I was posting about Danny Malone's success at PNG. We were talking about his last year when they lost in the playoffs to...you guest it...LA Marque!!! Alvin's new school. ;)

I'm just curious, why are you so giddy and excited when you talk about Alvin leaving Lumberton and going to LaMarque? Is it because you are from LaMarque or a fan of the Cougars or because you don't want to see Lumberton succeed and really don't like Lumberton or what? What is it, just curious? You just seem to get so pumped up and excited when you talk about this topic. You seem to really want to be noticed for allegedly having this BREAKING NEWS from your INSIDE SOURCES like your Dan Rather or something. You seem to really want attention for being a know it all. Oh, by the way...STAY TUNED!

Yea, I am sure it is just because EX-Ceauxch wants to see the mighty Lumberton not succeed.  ???

Get real Mav. You have only had two winning seasons in the last 40 years.

Guest band of brothers

I come in working off nights and see the same stupid yak-ity yak over credeur, I'm begining to think you guys are stalkers or something! what's with the obsession with this thread? if alvin chooses to leave so be it, if he stays, great. you should start knitting or something! painting by numbers, group therapy is also an option.

Well, to be honest maverick. I have been coaching high school football for years and never got on this sight. But recently have taken a job outside of the field and decided I would take a look. Just so happens I still have a lot of coaching friends and I called them to ask what the deal was. Just thought you people would like to know. Did not mean to ruffle your boot straps over there in Raider land.

From now on if you see my post...don't read it and you can find out the information in the paper or on the news like everybody else. And say, huh..." I didn't know that!"

And Maverick...I'm not your GOOSE...So don't talk to me... :D :D :D :D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D   

That was just a little Top Gun joke that I couldn't pass up.

BTW- I'm a PNG grad and it makes no diffrence to me if Alvin leaves or not. Just want what's best for the man.

IMO that is La Marque and a title shot.

I have been laid back reading all the posts on this topic and in (my opinion)I would if I were Credeur try to land the HC/AD job at the brand new 5th Humble ISD high school in Atascosita named Summer Creek.Start his own tradition from the ground up w/Great facilities,and I am sure the Money is what the determining factor would be.

Toot Toot!!! Is the L-train leaving the station?  Without Credeur it would be back to the bottom of 20-4a. I hope he doesn't go, Almost every game feels like a playoff game to me in 20-4a.  Anyone can win on any Friday night.  Credeur is a special coach, kinda like Neumann... He has the ability to make average teams overachieve.

iwonsee is maverick

Yes he is. He has a dual personality on here. Maverick 24 is the vilan and iwonsee is the mediator and the 2 characters even talk to each other sometimes and are friends. It's comical.

For your info there is no Maverick24 on here anymore I had someone remove him when I found out that he was using my pic and name on here. stop telling lies and saying things that you know nothing about!!!  For all I know you may have been the real MAVERICK24 you have at least two or three names on here, so you can go on here and start lies and crap!!

iwonsee is maverick

Yes he is. He has a dual personality on here. Maverick 24 is the vilan and iwonsee is the mediator and the 2 characters even talk to each other sometimes and are friends. It's comical.

For your info there is no Maverick24 on here anymore I had someone remove him when I found out that he was using my pic and name on here. stop telling lies and saying things that you know nothing about!!!  For all I know you may have been the real MAVERICK24 you have at least two or three names on here, so you can go on here and start lies and crap!!

You are trying too hard to conceal yourself little buddy. Oh, the webs we weave. So, you're telling me that the REAL Maverick24 hacked your computer and took one of your pics off of your computer and then created a profile named Maverick24 using your pic just to frame you.  :D  Oh boy, this is really getting interesting now little buddy. You had someone remove one of your own profiles or you removed it yourself? I'm confused.  ???

Toot Toot!!! Is the L-train leaving the station?  Without Credeur it would be back to the bottom of 20-4a. I hope he doesn't go, Almost every game feels like a playoff game to me in 20-4a.  Anyone can win on any Friday night.  Credeur is a special coach, kinda like Neumann... He has the ability to make average teams overachieve.

will ya'll just SHUT UP?! ya'll are like some frickin four year olds

get a life, gah. and yes, credeur is a huge part of the team's success, but like he says.. coaches can't take the field.

the players, and their HEART are a reason why we've won back to back district titles.

and ex-COACH, if you care about it so much, why dont you go apply for the lamarque job since they have $$ and rings

get a life, gah. and yes, credeur is a huge part of the team's success, but like he says.. coaches can't take the field.

the players, and their HEART are a reason why we've won back to back district titles.

and ex-COACH, if you care about it so much, why dont you go apply for the lamarque job since they have $$ and rings

Haha you really think you'll would have been successful without Credeur?

Make no mistake about it... Credeur is the reason for yalls success. Without him or another special coach like him Yall will not be as good.  I have lived in Nederland my whole life and been through the losing times.  Talent level is always at about the same with some exceptions.  A good coach makes all the difference in the world.

and ex-COACH, if you care about it so much, why don't you go apply for the lamarque job since they have $$ and rings

AJ25 I WOULD APPLY FOR THE JOB IF I WAS STILL COACHING. HENCE THE NAME...EX-CEAUXCH. BUT AT MY CURRENT JOB I MAKE MORE THAN THE HEAD COACH OF LA MARQUE!!!

ANYWAY LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE. I'M JUST RELAYING THE MESSAGES I'VE BEEN TOLD...DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!!!!!

and ex-COACH, if you care about it so much, why don't you go apply for the lamarque job since they have $$ and rings

AJ25 I WOULD APPLY FOR THE JOB IF I WAS STILL COACHING. HENCE THE NAME...EX-CEAUXCH. BUT AT MY CURRENT JOB I MAKE MORE THAN THE HEAD COACH OF LA MARQUE!!!

ANYWAY LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE. I'M JUST RELAYING THE MESSAGES I'VE BEEN TOLD...DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!!!!!

talked to the school board president tonight, and as of today coach c has gotten zero phone calls.

now ya'll can believe who you want, but i'm trusting the school board president, because the school board (along with the superintendent) are the ones responsible for the hiring and firing of coaches.

this hopefully will put an end to this RUMOR

2 yrs.  19-4 I believe.

Yea, I am sure it is just because EX-Ceauxch wants to see the mighty Lumberton not succeed.   ???

Get real Mav. You have only had two winning seasons in the last 40 years.

This statement is not exactly true, L-Town has had several winning season, they've just never resulted in getting into the post season.

dme111 stated:

Make no mistake about it... Credeur is the reason for yalls success. Without him or another special coach like him Yall will not be as good.  I have lived in Nederland my whole life and been through the losing times.  Talent level is always at about the same with some exceptions.  A good coach makes all the difference in the world.

I totally agree with you...a good coach DOES make the difference....they motivate the passion in the players that take the field each and every Friday night.

I talked to President Bush and he said that the phone taps that they have at the Lumberton fieldhouse show several calls between La Marque and Coach C...so believe what you want AJ. We shall see after the Christmas holidays....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW- I'm back. At least for the next 4 nights... :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder