Credeur to LaMarque?

JS

To all in Lumberton, throw the man a bone before someone else does.  If not, you'll wish you had.  I'm sure he'd like to stay, but didn't the community just vote against new turf for the stadium??  Just how committed is the community to a winning program?  ::) :-\

I don't recall the bond election having anything to do with turf...someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would ONLY have to pay the principal more. He or she has to be the highest payed person on campus. But I do agree. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE in the district should get a raise!!!!

It's funny people don't blink an eye on spending extra money on hunting, fishing, or their lake house or beach house. Whatever they see as fun. But you try to squeeze a nickle out of them for school taxes that benefit their kids and they FREAK OUT!!!!!!

Yes, I understand that only the principal has to make more.

But pay for teachers is an issue here. That was my point. If we pay Credeur a huge amount more...I believe it may open a can of worms...we do not need to lose some of the good teachers we have.

Some may take offense to this comment but here it goes.....

I learned more life lessons about setting goals, teamwork and HARD WORK that has benefited more in my adult life through Lumberton Athletics than thru algerbra / biology / etc classes.  And this was when Lumberton was not very good program either.  A winning program only helps advance young adults later in life.

As far as his pay raise, whatever he reasonably asks for, he should get!!!  Sorry to say this but teachers do not put 5, 6, 10 thousands fans in the seats on Friday nights (home AND AWAY games).

We have a group of kids coming up in the next few years that will have a chance to go farther than the previous two seasons have gone in the playoffs BUT we will need AC to guide them.  Lumberton, please don't let him go without a fight!  Heck, lets start a PayPal donation campain, or what ever it takes.  I am willing to do what ever are you?

There's no question that Lumberton pays its faculty less than just about anyone around.  It's a real shame too.  But some of you people are acting like Credeur is paid ten bucks an hour.  I hardly think that's the case.  For all any of you know, his salary is just short enough of the principal's salary to be legal and, for all you know, he and the principle will receive raises this year.

Yes, Credeur is going to be hunted, courted, wooed and sought after.  Goes without question.  But I really feel in my heart that he's not planning a move or truly interested in a move.

And, for those of you thinking you have inside information, well ... unless you've spoken to the horse, you've spoken to no one that really knows anything.  Rumors and factual meetings can serve more than one purpose. 

If it's not out of the horses mouth then it's out of his rear...and that makes it...what?

Well how about if I heard it from someone in the same room with him when La Marque called?

Is that close enough? Or what if I have even called Coach Jordan myself?

Just trying to pass along information...toot-toot...L-train ;)

2 yrs.  19-4 I believe.

Actually this was his 3rd season and they are 23-10 under AC. Still pretty good considering where they were the 40 years before!

I'm sorry I got confused. I was posting about Danny Malone's success at PNG. We were talking about his last year when they lost in the playoffs to...you guest it...LA Marque!!! Alvin's new school. ;)

If AC is seriously going to consider going to LM as second fiddle to Jordan for what couldn't be more than 70K a year, then the PNG HC job at 90K+ must look like a dream come true. I just don't see Lumberton letting him go that easy. For their sake I hope they keep him. The better the district the better the winners perform in the playoffs!

If it's not out of the horses mouth then it's out of his rear...and that makes it...what?

Well how about if I heard it from someone in the same room with him when La Marque called?

Is that close enough? Or what if I have even called Coach Jordan myself?

Just trying to pass along information...toot-toot...L-train ;)

All that means is that LaMarque called ... and as stated before, he's gonna get calls.  It also means that whatever information you have is hearsay on the side of Credeur and you're still overlooking the fact that talk is cheap.  All you're actually trying to do is stirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the pot for some unknown reason. 

As big as some of the houses are out there I know they can pay a little more in taxes.

Credeur Bill , Credeur Bill , Credeur Bill      say it with me...

Come on now L-Town. Dig a little deeper!

;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

I really feel if we push hard enough Credeur might get more support than Obama... :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder