Credeur to LaMarque?

JS

Guest band of brothers

if the man wants to go let him go, it is just as simple as that, you guys worry about decisions that are going to affect their lives and not yours, you can debate this all year long and will still not change the fact that it is his decision. if you are going to lose sleep over this then you are in bad shape, the last time I looked at credeur he didn't seem to be wearing any kind of cape or anything, so if he goes, good luck!

Band is that all you do is go around being negative and starting crap?

how is that statement starting crap? if you say so then I guess it is, you guys are worried about a whole lot of nothing!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raiders have one thing that PNG don't.... PLAYA's.... PNG is light on athletes, I've seen their underclass... even the Freshman group that folks are touting.... and I'd take the LTrain.... that'll bring the AD wanting to make a name for himself to Lumberton.

You guys from Lumberton act like you are blessed with loads of D1 talent. What you have is a few pretty good players made better by a good coach. same thing at Nederland. Same athletes. That is no different than what PNG has. We just need that coach.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Actually, Brubaker is not a Lumberton guy as far as I know. I think he's a Nederland guy, so no need to call out Lumberton. Lumberton does have like 5 D-1 athletes currently on the roster...but who's counting.

actually the only people going D1 are Howden (tulane) Gilliam (army) not sure where Beard will go but will probably be D1. Hanna has an offer from West Texas aTm and Angelo St, McNeese, Sam Houston and Texas St have all expressed alot of interest but have not yet offered. Murrill has been offered by Lamar. so possibly 3 D1 guys

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder