Credeur to LaMarque?

JS

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the main thing he focuses on is doing things right, and that is the exact opposite of what lamarque does.

he would end up killing someone if he had to coach there.

and he won't leave a great thing at lumberton for anything other than a headcoaching job.

Your exactly right at Lamarque they start at a very young age teaching their kids how to do things wrong.

Surely you jest? To make such an outrageous overall conclusion based on one game between LM vs. Lumberton is ludicrous. Last years failure of discipline was an exception to the rule as far as tradition and sportsmanship goes as it pertains to LM. I don't advocate any of LM's antics last year as being a lifelong LM Coog fan and alumnist under the guidance of former disciplined coaches such as Massey, Weddel and Erwin those type of actions were few and far between as it relates to the football field. Also, to set the record straight am I correct to judge Lumbertons program based solely on their antics as well during that ballgame? As I clearly recall there were numerous personal foul penalties both ways and both teams coaches had to be talked to during the game (play was halted) to warn both sides of cleaning up their antics to get the game somewhat under control. My city, La Marque has played many triangle teams in the playoffs including Central, WOS, PNG, Nederland as well as numerous others in years past and most real fans would agree that La Marque isn't a classless program as some Lumberton fans have concluded based solely on 1 game alone. Lastly, to address your specific quote directly, you don't make 9 State championship appearances and win 5 actual State crowns by having taught your kids how to do things wrong starting at a very early age as those accomplishments alone should indicate what we "normally" teach our kids, get real fella! :o

Easy killer I was being sarcastic because I thought what he said was ridiculous.

Ah my bad on my part as I misconstrued who you were directing your sarcasm at, my apologies!

What I like about you is that you made your point without being overly offensive.

Judging from ONE post (haha I hope you don't mind coming from a Lumberton fan), you seem alright. ;)

i should also apologize about my statement.

i cant judge a team/city by one game, because your correct we also had penalties.

i do however think there antics BEFORE the game say a little something about what their coaches allow to go on there, being that the coaches saw what they did, and from what we could tell. . they did nothing about it.

You mean the next time Lumberton is in the 3rd round...

I still cant help but to think that Credeur would not be a front-runner for the PNG job should it come open.

I find it even harder to beleive that he would leave his home town where they would probably build a statue of him if he asked for an assistants job.

You mean the next time Lumberton is in the 3rd round...

I still cant help but to think that Credeur would not be a front-runner for the PNG job should it come open.

I find it even harder to beleive that he would leave his home town where they would probably build a statue of him if he asked for an assistants job.

thats what i'm saying..

he loves being in control, he waited in lumberton for 4 years to get the HC position here..

why would he leave when he built this program from the ground up,

just to go start off somewhere else for a DC position?

RINGS, RINGS, RINGS, RINGS, RINGS...5 of them! Do you think him being successful here and going to the first or second round 8 or 10 years is better than. The 3 or 4 years it would take him to win a title with La Marque as a DC. I believe he would open more doors this way and make some money in the process.

Or LISD can do nothing and just hope for the best.  "It's your move, Gecko."

He is obiously revered in Lumberton and from what I hear is  genuinely a good man. I am sure L-town does not want my advice but here it  is anyway:

A man like this does not come along everyday--in fact it is quite rare-- so open the checkbook and not only match other offers but exceed them!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder