Credeur to LaMarque?

JS

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the main thing he focuses on is doing things right, and that is the exact opposite of what lamarque does.

he would end up killing someone if he had to coach there.

and he won't leave a great thing at lumberton for anything other than a headcoaching job.

the main thing he focuses on is doing things right, and that is the exact opposite of what lamarque does.

he would end up killing someone if he had to coach there.

and he won't leave a great thing at lumberton for anything other than a headcoaching job.

Your exactly right at Lamarque they start at a very young age teaching their kids how to do things wrong.

Come on, now.  All of those kids in LaMarque aren't like that.  They are used to wining, that it.  I don't know what happened last year when Lumberton beat them, but they are just like any teenagers.  They don't like to lose.  Even though I would love for Credeur to stay here in southeast Texas, I believe it would be a golden opportunity for him to coach over there where they are brought up expecting nothing else than to win.  Plus there are top notch athletes there (Taking nothing from Lumberton).

Come on, now.  All of those kids in LaMarque aren't like that.  They are used to wining, that it.  I don't know what happened last year when Lumberton beat them, but they are just like any teenagers.  They don't like to lose.   Even though I would love for Credeur to stay here in southeast Texas, I believe it would be a golden opportunity for him to coach over there where they are brought up expecting nothing else than to win.  Plus there are top notch athletes there (Taking nothing from Lumberton).

just so you know, credeur expects nothing else but to win in lumberton.

but i would completely understand if he left because of money. .

it would be better for his family.

but he would have A LOT of work to do character wise

I ran into a Lamarque Administrator last night--he said they are actively recuiting Credeur to come aboard

Its not lamarque its Jasper and there is interest both ways for ad/hc.  and yes Jasper will pay more than lumberton.

And you know that Jasper would pay more than Lumberton because...? You don't know that. I think it's hilarious that there are so many people coming on here acting like they know exactly what is going on and what will happen, etc. They know this & that because their inside sources told them so. Ha Ha, what a joke. Everyone wants to be a know it all.

Would two coaches off of his varsity staff be inside enough for you?

And why all of the anger? Bad day at work?

Nope, because how would I know if they said that or not? We shall see what happens. I'll believe it when I see it. Even if Lamarque is recruiting him, I don't think he would leave Lumberton to go there, especially as a DC. It may be a good way to get a well deserved raise though kinda like Ned coach last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder