Credeur to LaMarque?

JS

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if other schools were trying to lure him.  He's a great coach and will be in high demand.  But with that said, he has a promising future with one of the fastest growing school districts.  He's happy in Lumberton and I would be surprised if he left.

This thread is BS. LAMARQUE IS NOT RECRUITING CREDEUR>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would not be a surprise to find schools trying to recruit Credeur.  But just because they may be courting him doesn't mean he's leaving.  I've said it before and I'll say it again ...  Credeur has come home.  I really don't think he's interested in moving anywhere else at this point in time.

I personally don't think he would go to a program that doesn't have any kind of sportsmanship. When we played them last year the kids on the football team tauted the crowd, grabbed their crotches, etc. Then when we beat them they cried, threw the helmets on the ground, didn't shake hands, nothing. The coaches didn't even meet at mid field. They just walked off to the field house. Now with that kind class do really think Coach C would lower himself to that even if it was for more money "NO".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder