Nederland 79 HJ 63 Final

HJHawks#5

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see them at least making the playoff. But hearing they had an amazing game plan have to be for every game not just one. All team has different style of play and Nederland has to make sure they can execute every team they play and have their game plan for that team ready before they step in the gym.

I don't follow the guys side. I get bored at work and read about how GREAT HJ is, and they are good and I like their coach. I guess I just love when people are WRONG, it makes me feel better about myself.  ::)

I follow my sister so I don't really know what the guys do, they went to the playoffs last year thats about all I know. 

Maybe if you would have 'respected' Nederland more, you wouldn't be...choking...on all that crow  :D

Oh and do let me know how the OF\HJ guys game goes,  I'll be at the girls game.  8)

I don't follow the guys side. I get bored at work and read about how GREAT HJ is, and they are good and I like their coach. I guess I just love when people are WRONG, it makes me feel better about myself.  ::)

I follow my sister so I don't really know what the guys do, they went to the playoffs last year thats about all I know. 

Maybe if you would have 'respected' Nederland more, you wouldn't be...choking...on all that crow  :D

Oh and do let me know how the OF\HJ guys game goes,  I'll be at the girls game.  8)

Bobcat5 let me be the first to say that MOST HJ fans do have respect for OF.  OF has a great team and a great coach that made the playoffs last year and gave both HJ and Silsbee fits last year.  Don't let Commander bother you too much with his mouth running as he is just a Heckler!!!

All in good humor Lazeek, or that is how I take it.  This forum would be boring without ruffling a few feathers, no pun intended.  8)

Pun

noun, verb, punned, punning.

–noun 1. the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.

2. the word or phrase used in this way.

–verb (used without object)

3. to make puns.

For the Hecklers that skip English to master the talent of 'Heckling'!  ;D

Any Predictions on the HJ vs. Nederland game? :-\ :-\ :-\

who got dominated?  HJ looked like a JV team Friday night......who has the better  guard?  Ned's guard dropped 41 on HJ

Wow!!!!  One big game for the Bulldog guard and now he is "The Chosen One"!!!!

I would take Benard over #13 from Nederland every single day and so would everyone else!!!!

I will say it again.....great win Nederland as that night they were the better team and wanted it more.

:o

Will everyone that predicted HJ 'by a lot' let me know how that crow tastes?  ;D

well i can just ask you how it taste after we stomp yall..honstly o.f. you need to at least earn some respect  in basketball if your gonna talk about it...

I agree completely!!!!!!!!!! I mean, come on.......what has the o.f. basketball organization done lately?........nothing.......

Congrats Nederland!!!,I think everyone wrote you guys off after losing to BH! This huge win makes me feel better about our team this year as well. With this game in the books hope to not seeya in the playoffs (That is if we make it) :)

I'm soo sorry, what was I thinking being from lowly Orangefield to comment on the All Mighty Hardin Jefferson!  ::)

I haven't said anything about HJ's team, I KNOW they are very good and will most likely split with Silsbee like last year!

It's for the people who predicted the game to be a BLOW OUT.  

ego

–noun, plural egos.

1. the “I†or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

I'm soo sorry, what was I thinking being from lowly Orangefield to comment on the All Mighty Hardin Jefferson!  ::)

I haven't said anything about HJ's team, I KNOW they are very good and will most likely split with Silsbee like last year!

It's for the people who predicted the game to be a BLOW OUT.  

ego

–noun, plural egos.

1. the “I†or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

this is obviously the wrong website for you dude..ha  its mainly used for predicting scores and talkin about them not for giving people vocab lessons ha go do that somehwere else i doubt any one cares that you know a couple definitons that you prob just looked up on the internet just then

woahhh watch it there texas 0770. who has the better guard are you kidding. Benard is a whole lot better of a guard.

Did you watch the game?  Torres had 43....few, if any turn overs.... and would have had 50 if he had made more free throws....I have seen both the guards play from HJ during the summer and both are good, but they were out played Friday night by Torres....no question...you can talk about it, but the game is enough evidence for me.....

One game does not justify whether a player a better than another!!!!  Torres was the best player on the floor on Friday night though, but that was that one game.  Benard is one of the elite players in all of SE Texas and lets just wait and see when HoopinsiderCoop releases his player ratings for SE Texas and then see where the two players in question are ranked.  I would bet anything that you want that Benard is not only ranked higher but considerably higher!!!! ;D ;D ;D

One game does not justify whether a player a better than another!!!!  Torres was the best player on the floor on Friday night though, but that was that one game.  Benard is one of the elite players in all of SE Texas and lets just wait and see when HoopinsiderCoop releases his player ratings for SE Texas and then see where the two players in question are ranked.  I would bet anything that you want that Benard is not only ranked higher but considerably higher!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[/qI am sure he will do GREAT in 3A....THE QUESTION is how would he do agianst 4A competition all year long....seems as though he struggled with the level of play in 4A for one game....Torres had no struggle at all playing down in a lower classification.....

[/qI am sure he will do GREAT in 3A....THE QUESTION is how would he do agianst 4A competition all year long....seems as though he struggled with the level of play in 4A for one game....Torres had no struggle at all playing down in a lower classification.....

How did Torres do in the State Tournament 2 years ago while winning a State Championship and in the regional Finals losing to Silsbee last year??  HJ plays a tough schedule by playing a few teams that are up and the teams that they play down are teams like Kountze and EC who are state ranked.

Hey don't get me wrong Torres looks like a great player and I would love to have a player like him at HJ to take pressure off of Jarvis, but Benard is the better player day in and day out!!!

We will just have to agree to disagree!!!!

I wish the best of luck to Torres and the Dogs!!!  Hope you guys beat Ozen!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest ST4life

Now i wish Silsbee would play Nederland......Since Nederland beat

HJ and WOS

I wouldn't worry about it much.  Silsbee gets to play HJ and WOS.

Why should Silsbee worry about HJ and WOS?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin