Nederland 79 HJ 63 Final

HJHawks#5

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is preseason and it is all about getting ready for district.  HJ should win based on history but it is exactly this type of competition and that which they will get at the YMBL that will make Nederland's program improve.  Just like the other night at BH Coach E will put several different combinations out on the floor to assess.  Tough hardnosed competition is what they need.  I hope he continues to add teams like H-J to Ned's preseason.   

This is preseason and it is all about getting ready for district.  HJ should win based on history but it is exactly this type of competition and that which they will get at the YMBL that will make Nederland's program improve.  Just like the other night at BH Coach E will put several different combinations out on the floor to assess.  Tough hardnosed competition is what they need.  I hope he continues to add teams like H-J to Ned's preseason.     

\

so basically this is a nice way of putting NERDland GETS DOMINATED... :o :o :o :o

\

Watch it real deal even though I have lived and breathed HJ for the last 16 years and my kids have Hawk blood running through there veins, I am still a Nederland graduate and proud of the fact. Actually graduated with Coach English and went to school there when Coach Sims was the girls coach there.

so basically this is a nice way of putting NERDland GETS DOMINATED... :o :o :o :o

\

Watch it real deal even though I have lived and breathed HJ for the last 16 years and my kids have Hawk blood running through there veins, I am still a Nederland graduate and proud of the fact. Actually graduated with Coach English and went to school there when Coach Sims was the girls coach there.

Ha...sorry I didnt know you were a proud graduate from IWISHWEWEREASGOODASPN-G high school ...man my bad...haha    ;D

\

Ha...sorry I didnt know you were a proud graduate from IWISHWEWEREASGOODASPN-G high school ...man my bad...haha    ;D

Actually, they did quite better than PN-G this year. Unless you're talking about basketball, I wouldn't know. Is PN-G winning the long history battle in basketball games between them and Nederland?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder