Evadale vs Normangee 7:30 @ Jacksonville

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've been reading on setxsports is that Normagee is gonna blow Evadale out the water because they have some players that can move and also play other positions that can be helpful

What I've heard about Evadale is that they have a strong running game if they get in the open field and thier defense has been very good this year and could possibly stop Normagee's running game.

I Have seen Normangee play against Lovelady and they are ethat good.  QB and WR are twins.  QB can throw and run the ball.  Very quick and will scan the field when passing.

Well that's good, sounds like a couple of dandy football players.

I've seen the Rebel defense run a pretty good "scanning" QB all over the backfield (Copeland) until they beat they snot out of him.  They held what some consider the best RB in district (I don't) to 14 yds.  You guys from 22 can talk all you want.  I'm sure Normangee is good, heck they're all good at this point.  I just don't think Evadale cares!!!

In 2006 the Rebels got a playoff taste.

In 2007 without a couple of early bad breaks they could have made some noise in the playoffs.

It's 2008 and I believe it is time for the Rebels best Bum Phillips impression. You older guys know what I mean...It's time to kick the door in!

I believe that on Saturday morning there could be a surprising headline in the paper that the Rebels still have another week of practice as they are moving on in the playoffs and they are still postponing the start of basketball season!

alright all i keep hearing is normangee has a good QB that can scan the field..well what everyone needs to realize is the rebs have already beat a team like that (west hardins superstar copeland).. i think itll be close in the first half but stringer will throw all over em in the 2nd like hes been doing all year..this game will be a battle of the QBs and evadale undoubtedly has the best striker..

Evadale 45

normangee 12

alright all i keep hearing is normangee has a good QB that can scan the field..well what everyone needs to realize is the rebs have already beat a team like that (west hardins superstar copeland).. i think itll be close in the first half but stringer will throw all over em in the 2nd like hes been doing all year..this game will be a battle of the QBs and evadale undoubtedly has the best striker..

Evadale 45

normangee 12

I was there for the WH game and Copeland didn't have time to even pick his nose, much less a receiver running around.  If a QB is all Normangee has, then I'd say Evadale all the way.

Evadale 21

Normangee 7

joharr73 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Have seen Normangee play against Lovelady and they are ethat good. QB and WR are twins. QB can throw and run the ball. Very quick and will scan the field when passing."

"Well that's good, sounds like a couple of dandy football players.

I've seen the Rebel defense run a pretty good "scanning" QB all over the backfield (Copeland) until they beat they snot out of him. They held what some consider the best RB in district (I don't) to 14 yds. You guys from 22 can talk all you want. I'm sure Normangee is good, heck they're all good at this point. I just don't think Evadale cares!!! "

This was found on a different forum site!      (THE WORDS OF JOHARR HIMSELF)  :( :( ??? ???

What gives???

joharr73 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Have seen Normangee play against Lovelady and they are ethat good. QB and WR are twins. QB can throw and run the ball. Very quick and will scan the field when passing."

"Well that's good, sounds like a couple of dandy football players.

I've seen the Rebel defense run a pretty good "scanning" QB all over the backfield (Copeland) until they beat they snot out of him. They held what some consider the best RB in district (I don't) to 14 yds. You guys from 22 can talk all you want. I'm sure Normangee is good, heck they're all good at this point. I just don't think Evadale cares!!! "

This was found on a different forum site!       (THE WORDS OF JOHARR HIMSELF)   :( :( ??? ???

What gives???

What gives; is that I cheering on our boys in D-23, what's wrong with going on their site and jawing with them a little.  If you noticed, I didn't say the things that were in quotes.  I just pasted them from where I found it.  I wanted them to see a little aout what Evadale can do.  Don't ever think I'm 2 faced or a turn coat; I'M WEST HARDIN OILER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!  Now that district play is over, I will cheer for our fellow district members in the playoffs.  So... what exactly is your problem?  You've copied those things and left it open ended. 

Same question for you 83_Alumni??  What's your problem?

Joharr73:

I like how you post the stuff off of this site on another site for Normangee. A little 2 faced, huh.

Not at all, if you notice I even have an image of who I'm for!  Where's your's?  Where's BIGMO44's?

Well , I may have pulled the trigger a little quick.  You know, friendly fire and all...it's all good.  

Joharr73:

I like how you post the stuff off of this site on another site for Normangee. A little 2 faced, huh.

Not at all, if you notice I even have an image of who I'm for!  Where's your's?  Where's BIGMO44's?

Well , I may have pulled the trigger a little quick.  You know, friendly fire and all...it's all good.  

It's cool!!! Integrity and Pride and Good Sportsmanship!!! It may not have came out the right way on other site, just trying to show them a little about Evadale.  Sorry for the misunderstanding!!! 

In 2006 the Rebels got a playoff taste.

In 2007 without a couple of early bad breaks they could have made some noise in the playoffs.

It's 2008 and I believe it is time for the Rebels best Bum Phillips impression. You older guys know what I mean...It's time to kick the door in!

I believe that on Saturday morning there could be a surprising headline in the paper that the Rebels still have another week of practice as they are moving on in the playoffs and they are still postponing the start of basketball season!

2006 and 2007 were 40+ losses. In 2007 it was to pretty much the same Lovelady(8/9 returners) team that couldn't get out of that district this year. Normangee has alot more than the QB. As a matter of fact the QB is the least dangerous of the brothers. Don't let the games before the season finale fool you. They played the entire season with anywhere from 5-7 starters missing. In 1A that is tough. If you want to win you will have to out score them, not out defense them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder