Hull-Daisetta vs. Mart....Predictions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has HD played this year?

Joharr73--->In reference to "Mart sounds too confident, Bobcats will surprise them!"

Those that are commenting are not from Mart but are merely supporting our district. No one from Mart is overlooking HD. They have earned the right to be in the playoffs for a reason.

And as you have seen with Rablwo and I, we also frequent this site too. I am sure you are just supplying bulletin board material but don't try to make it look like Mart is going into this game looking ahead. Don't take comments that you read on another site out of context and post em on here.

Good luck to all those still playing this week!

They played and lost to 8-2 Tenaha who just lost a nailbiter to Cayuga in the first round, which were two teams with 3rd/4th round potential that unfortunately met in the first round. HD didnt' have the speed to play 48 minutes with Marlon McClure and Tenaha and lost 48-22. HD also played 7-3 playoff team in 2A Hardin and HD won that game 27-24. Hardin is still alive in the playoffs and has a good chance of advancing to the Regional Semi's after this week. Both of these games were the first and second games of the season. The Bobcats have the same kids on the field they did then, they are just hitting on all cylinders now. We're much better than we were 2 months ago, and we were pretty good then.  Our district is not known as a power my any means. HD was upset by Evadale 6 weeks ago and they have used that a springboard for momentum and preparation for each contest. We outscored our district oppenents 332 - 54. That includes the loss to Evadale, West Hardin's fling at the final buzzer and the 21 points Colmesneil scored on our JV in the second half. So our average district score was HD - 55  Opposition - 9.

Just giving you some information on your question.

HD - 27      24 - Hardin (2A playoff team)

HD - 22      48 - Teneha (1A playoff team)

HD - 32        6  - Warren ( 2A)

HD - 55        0  - Burkeville *

HD -  6        16 - Evadale * (1A playoff team)

HD - 47        3 - Chester *

HD - 58        21 - Colmesneil *

HD - 64        0  - Sabine Pass *

HD - 39        8  - West Hardin *(1A playoff team)

HD - 63        0  - High Island *

Totals: 413  - 126

HD has been playing some great football and they are honestly better than anyone gives them credit for being. If we play our game and don't turn the ball over, HD has a great chance of winning this game despite being a huge underdog. My prediction:

Hull-Daisetta - 22

Mart    -         15

I don think HD will be the underdog

if they play thier hearts out and make smart decisions they should walk away with a victory

To everyone that reads my posts, I would like to say most of the time I am joking around. I don't always mean to come off cocky and arrogant, but man I really love those H-D Bobcats !!! I played football here in H-D from being knee high to a grasshopper to a senior in Highschool. I was shaped and molded to always be a Bobcat to your dying day. With that being said and having my 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter being active in H-D pee-wee sports, the Bobcat pride is growing. I would like to say to all the Districts seniors, I really enjoyed watching you guys play your hearts out. In future years you will look back and realize these Friday Night Lights were the best times of your life. You will also wish you could go back and do it again. I am proud of all you seniors across the District. I have talked crap all year and believe me, there is a method to my madness !!! Coach Slack and staff ya'll did a great job in District. We are blessed with awesome Coachs. To all the H-D seniors ( Aaron Cook, Tre Dickerson, Sam Elliott, Scottie Gilmore, Matthew Dees, De'Andre Fountain, Jacob Fregia, Cody Mayon, Kevin Thompson, Cody Deckert, Yancy McCauley, Cody Cook, and Derek Roberts ) we are proud to call you young men Bobcats, we love ya'll. Saturday night in Navasota all the eyes of the past Bobcat greats will be on you. The stands will be filled with red and black and the small towns of Hull and Daisetta will be empty. On Saturday night in Navasota against a Mart team that knows not the Wrath and Furious Anger that H-D will bring upon them, you young men will be the most important thing on earth in the minds of your Bobcat community !!! We will be victorious !!! GO BOBCATS !!! If I left anyone out please forgive me.

this really hurts to say with hdbobcat55 ragging on my panthers and coach barbay but i will be pulling for the bobcats to turn lose the cookie monster on mart and win 28-27

I used to be the one raggin on yall's coach, but I've buried that hatchet and I'm rooting for the Panthers this week as well. Thanks for you're support of the Bobcats.

this really hurts to say with hdbobcat55 ragging on my panthers and coach barbay but i will be pulling for the bobcats to turn lose the cookie monster on mart and win 28-27

I used to be the one raggin on yall's coach, but I've buried that hatchet and I'm rooting for the Panthers this week as well. Thanks for you're support of the Bobcats.

I never said anything bad about the Panthers. Thanks 9. I went to school with Coach Birdwell.

H-D BOBCAT 55 YOU WERE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS.  I SAW YOU GROW UP AND HAD THE PLEASURE TO COACH YOU. GOOD LUCK IN ALL THE THINGS YOU DO.

ALF

I was always glad he was on my team too. ;D Goin against him in practice was hard work, but havin the big man block for me was awesome! For those of you who just know the smack talkin, high energy, hit you in your mouth HD55 from this site....he was the same way on the field. All intensity, all the time. Dude doesnt' have an off button. ;)

BTW, Where's Mart?? Let's play 'em tonight!!  LET'S GO BOBCATS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder