WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE AREA?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanna over Grogan? pshhhh

Grogan possess better size and speed than Hanna! Nothing against Hanna, he does run hard, but Grogan is a way better physical specimen than Hanna is

Thats Funny right there I dont care who you are!!!

C Mike is by far the best HS running Back in the area.

Now if I am looking for a College Player I am looking for a kid that can take the every play abuse that is so Dif. at the next level. A player that can give a hit as well as take one 30 + times a game. Hanna is one of the kids in this area that has done this week in and out, Plays both ways almost the entire game.

C Mike will play somewhere at the next level but would not expect him to be a feature back at a big school, Same with Grogan. Grogan can hit the big play but not sure he could or would want to run 30+ times a game where Hanna just seems to get better the more he touches the ball. So as a Col. Coach give me The Big Strong Bruiser that can and wants to carry 30+ times.

With that said Good Luck to all the young men looking to play at the next level. I will Pull for all of you!!

I haven't heard of any colleges recruiting Grogan on offense or defense as of now.  I figured LU would be talking to him.  Any one heard of any colleges that may be interested?

No response to my earlier question.  I was wondering if Grogan was getting recruited by anyone.  They have him listed at linebacker on rivals but no colleges interested.

Christine Michael is the next Jamal Charles.

dn't say it unless you mean it that distinction would go to Chance Casey from Crosby hes been beat up this year but has same package as Charles 400 hurdles state champion 4a ranked second nation track speed and moves that make people miss.

How is this even a discussion?  ??? C-Mike is #25 in Rival.com's top 100.  No other names should be included.  It's great to be proud of your team's back, but be realistic.  And Michaels attitude has not been less than perfect all season on the sidelines.  If you haven't seen this kid yet, you need to come to Baytown Saturday @ 1pm.  He is the best all around back I have seen in a long time.  And he makes it look easy.  Don't believe me? Go check out the pics.  www.exclusiveimaging.net

Hanna over Grogan? pshhhh

Grogan possess better size and speed than Hanna! Nothing against Hanna, he does run hard, but Grogan is a way better physical specimen than Hanna is

Thats Funny right there I dont care who you are!!!

C Mike is by far the best HS running Back in the area.

Now if I am looking for a College Player I am looking for a kid that can take the every play abuse that is so Dif. at the next level. A player that can give a hit as well as take one 30 + times a game. Hanna is one of the kids in this area that has done this week in and out, Plays both ways almost the entire game.

C Mike will play somewhere at the next level but would not expect him to be a feature back at a big school, Same with Grogan. Grogan can hit the big play but not sure he could or would want to run 30+ times a game where Hanna just seems to get better the more he touches the ball. So as a Col. Coach give me The Big Strong Bruiser that can and wants to carry 30+ times.

With that said Good Luck to all the young men looking to play at the next level. I will Pull for all of you!!

Here is what you probably don't realize:  We know that CMike is faster than the backs you have mentioned, but he is also stronger.  Why is it that you would not expect him to be a "featured back"?    No major college features a back with Hanna's speed.  Just wondering.  Have you ever seen CMike play?

thanks , how about small school r.b.'s

Aaron Cook - Hull-Daisetta

Mitch Villamez - Hardin

Denoir McNeil - Anahauc

I'm sure K-Ville and Newton have a stud or two as well, but i haven't seen them play this season. I'd love to see A.Cook line up in a 4A/5A backfield to see how he'd do, but thankfully he's at HD. IMO, he's the best small school back in the area.

With that being said, C.Mike from W/B is the best back in Southeast Texas, hands down.

Best small school back maybe in the state:

Traylon Shead - Cayuga

Dude is a beast and almost unstoppable at the 1A level.

That is a good Question?Trying to say one is better than another with regards to what team has the best offensive line is the real question.Take  any of the names that have came up and switch them around on another team.The norm for the scouts start at the 5a level.Could a part time rb actually have more talent,but helps his team better as a reciever?Then A.J.Dugat of Dayton would have to be in the mix of names as he has limited numbers rushing on less carries but averages around 10 yds.per carry.If I were a scout I would be trying to land this talent simply on ability to shake off tacklers and has excelled in many positions.

Guest 87CRU79

I don't know how anyone was able to draw that Grogan was better than Michaels from anything that was said

Michaels is by far the best back in the area!

Grogan wold fall 2nd, then Garrett from WO-S, and then probably Hanna

Guest truthhurts

Believe it or not, he is.  Don't judge strength by size.  Do you know how much Michael can squat and bench?

Villemez at Hardin is the best tailback, Stelly best fullback benchs 400.

Wow!  Hardin has the best fullback and the best tailback in the whole area!  I bet they dominated their 2A district.

Guest Brubaker

You'd have a hard time convincing me that Grogan is not the STRONGEST back in the area... we're talking about throwing iron on a bar and lifting it right?  Has nothing to with going to LSU/UT or being the greatest back in the area, just talking about being able to tow a Mack truck and stuff like that?  Would have to say Grogan is the strongest until someone has data that disproves that.  Guy looks like he can crap more than my max bench... although that alone isn't sayin much.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder