Kirbyville vs. Anahuac Predictions?/IT'S GAME DAY!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH YEA..ITS ON..First of all this is not an english class..no one has to spell right!! Second...all this trash talk from Anahuac...you better hope your boys bring it come Thursday night, however, it really doesnt matter, you're not gonna win...LOL PLEASE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? Keep on dreamin in your dream world. I'll see you in reality on Thursday at LCM.

The bad call on the on-side kick right before CC was going to run an offensive play seemed to take the wind out of their sails.  They get the ball, Kirbyville is on their heels, and it is a completely different game.  Kirbyville did not walk over CC but had a very hard time until the last five minutes of the game.  Kirbyville fans cannot fathom the fact that they are beatable within the 2A ranks.

what an idiot...the ball has to travel 10 yards which it DIDNT!!!! That is not a bad call..thats just RULES!!!!

The bad call on the on-side kick right before CC was going to run an offensive play seemed to take the wind out of their sails.  They get the ball, Kirbyville is on their heels, and it is a completely different game.  Kirbyville did not walk over CC but had a very hard time until the last five minutes of the game.  Kirbyville fans cannot fathom the fact that they are beatable within the 2A ranks.

what an idiot...the ball has to travel 10 yards which it DIDNT!!!! That is not a bad call..thats just RULES!!!!

Hey idiot, if the receiving team touches the ball before it reaches ten yards, it does not matter.  HOW ABOUT YOU CHECK THE RULES.

Take back a few mistakes, dropped interceptions and the ref's interpretation of the rules and the K'ville -Newton score could have been different, but I have accepted defeat in that game and moved on. I have also thrown my support behind the Wildcats, but with that said K'ville fans should know that anyone can be beat and most of the 2a teams in the playoffs are capable of doing just that if you take them for granted.   

Hey idiot, if the receiving team touches the ball before it reaches ten yards, it does not matter.  HOW ABOUT YOU CHECK THE RULES.

WE DIDNT TOUCH THE BALL...IDIOT...THE KICKING TEAM TOUCHED THE BALL FIRST BEFORE THE 10 YARDS...

Were you even at this game..or did you just happen to hear this from someone? Because I was at this game!!!

Were you even at this game..or did you just happen to hear this from someone? Because I was at this game!!!

I was at the game as well with a pretty good vantage point.  To prove how horrible of a call it was, Corrigan-Camden was about to execute an offensive play when one of the coaches from Kirbyville threw a tantrum on the field and the referee then decided the call should have been reversed.  You say what you want to, but that is what happened.

Take back a few mistakes, dropped interceptions and the ref's interpretation of the rules and the K'ville -Newton score could have been different, but I have accepted defeat in that game and moved on. I have also thrown my support behind the Wildcats, but with that said K'ville fans should know that anyone can be beat and most of the 2a teams in the playoffs are capable of doing just that if you take them for granted.   

Eagledad..no one is taking for granted any game. However, we all know this is all fun and games and come game night the boys will lay it out on the field. We all know too..as you know personally...dont underestimate the Wildcats!!! We are very confident in our boys. We have a right to be. They are 10-0. Regardless of how they won, they came out the with win in every game. They fought their hearts out. In the CC game, the conditions were horrible, and I'm sorry, but CC was a good team. Probably one of the toughest teams we will see in the playoffs. As you know..CC beat newton. That in itself is a tough challenge, and they were able to accomplish such a feat. So by saying what I've said, Anahuac thinks they can beat us, and beat us badly..if this the case, they are saying they can beat Newton also. Do you think Anahuac can beat Newton? Just curios?

I was at the game as well with a pretty good vantage point.  To prove how horrible of a call it was, Corrigan-Camden was about to execute an offensive play when one of the coaches from Kirbyville threw a tantrum on the field and the referee then decided the call should have been reversed.  You say what you want to, but that is what happened.

They were not about to run an offensive play. They were not even off the ball when the ref's called it our ball. How could you even say that? I dont think you know what you're talking about. AND THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!!  Maybe you need to go back and watch the film. Because I have watched the video and I can tell you..you have NO CLUE WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT...you need to go on!!!

They were not about to run an offensive play. They were not even off the ball when the ref's called it our ball. How could you even say that? I dont think you know what you're talking about. AND THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!!  Maybe you need to go back and watch the film. Because I have watched the video and I can tell you..you have NO CLUE WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT...you need to go on!!!

My, it's amazing what biased perception will do to a person during a sporting event.  You Kirbyville fans are incredibly diluted as to what actually occurs during a football game.

My, it's amazing what biased perception will do to a person during a sporting event.  You Kirbyville fans are incredibly diluted as to what actually occurs during a football game.

Hey cowboy...like stated before the kicking teams weren't even off the field when the call was made...also, the flag was throw from CC's side of the field!  Hmmmm, that's interesting!  Please, explain how the Kville coaches encouraged the refs to make the call when the refs were at mid field discussing the play!  I can tell you that from the top of the pressbox I saw coaches from both teams on their respective sidelines. 

LOL..they are gonna need all the luck they can get..LOL j/k Who knows..it may be a close game..but I see kville on top in a BIG WAY!!!! :o;) ;D

LETS GO WILDCATS!!!

on and ps. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that play on the field with the onside kick..thought I was losing my mind or something. Even went back and watched the video again. Still no where do I see CC trying to run an offensive play. All I see is refs on CC side when the call was made and kicking team still on the field. lol ! So cowboy doesnt know what he's talking about!

Ive sat back and watched alot of anahuac fans say that they have all this 4.3 and 4.4 speed.  that's hilarios, i guess every player on their team is going DI college. I guess we should get rid of Colt McCoy and the rest of the Horns along with Graham Harrell and the Red Raiders and let anahuac play for them.  One of ya'll even threw in there that only a couple of ya'lls guys are over 200lbs.  Let us introduce ya'll to #32 HB and DB, committed to Rice and yeah he is over 200lbs and runs a 4.4 or so in the 40.  I guarantee you that there is no way in you know where that ya'll are bigger, faster, stronger than Newton, Jasper, Diboll, or CC.  Maybe Center or Crockett who we showed the door to, but I doubt ya'll are their size based on what info. i've gathered from previous statements.  And #32 is just getting you warmed up for the other RB's.  And when you "think" that you have caught on to the running game look to the skies because the bombs will start dropping on ya like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder