Kirbyville vs. Anahuac Predictions?/IT'S GAME DAY!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW WOW WOW this gm should not even be played!!!!! No offense Anahuac fans but K Ville will run through the panthers like wildfire. The score will at least be 62-14. K Ville has probably the most easiest road to the state championship in D1. Good luck to both teams. Go Wildcats!!!!

First of all, Corrigan Camden didn't look like it was too easy as I watched Kirbyville struggle most of the night as CC pounded the ball at you, stopped your running game, and interupted a lot of passes.  We all know the score is not the telling factor as the Wildcats scored two late scores.  Second, don't overlook Anahuac - they have the weapons to upset anyone on any given night.  And lastly, the winner of the Anahuac/Kirbyville game is going to face Arp who is loaded as well.  So, the road to state is probably the toughest in the 2A brackett - dont get ahead of yourself bd04!!

Yes, the first half was sloppy!  In both teams defense, the field was a mess!  2 late scores?  Try 4 TD's in the second half!  2 in the 3rd and 4th qtr each...CC had a very good team.  Beat Newton by 6 pts and only lost to New Waverly going into last night...As for Anahuac...they have a good running attack but the one thing that they lack is the quality of opponents compared to those that Kirbyville has played...Anahuac can't keep up with Kirbyville in this one!  Kirbyville showed that when they were put to the test, they simply overpowered CC...and I hate to break it to the Panther fans!  CC is a much better team than Anahuac!  Good luck to both teams this Thur!

Anahuac

8/29/08 7:30 PM vs. Kinkaid (Houston, TX)  19-0 (W) 

9/05/08 TBA @ Danbury (Danbury, TX)  13-27 (L) 

9/10/08 TBA vs. Concordia Lutheran (Tomball, TX)  47-21 (W)        Anahuac has out scored there

9/19/08 7:30 PM @ Hitchcock (Hitchcock, TX)  Report Score                    oppts 297-149

9/26/08 TBA vs. Hardin-Jefferson (Sour Lake, TX)  29-34 (L) 

10/03/08 7:30 PM @ Hardin (Hardin, TX) *  35-13 (W) 

10/17/08 TBA vs. East Chambers (Winnie, TX) *  47-12 (W) 

10/24/08 TBA @ Kountze (Kountze, TX) *  28-21 (W) 

10/31/08 TBA vs. Warren (Warren, TX) *  51-0 (W) 

11/07/08 TBA @ Buna (Buna, TX) *  28-21 (W) 

11/14/08 TBA vs. Deweyville (Deweyville, TX) *  38-13 (W)

Kirbyville

8/29/08 TBA vs. Diboll (Diboll, TX)  36-28 (W) 

9/05/08 TBA @ Jasper (Jasper, TX)  44-43 (W) 

9/26/08 TBA @ Center (Center, TX)  35-0 (W) 

9/26/08 7:00 PM @ Hardin-Jefferson (Sour Lake, TX)  Report Score      Kville has outscored  there

10/03/08 7:30 PM @ Crockett (Crockett, TX) (TBA)  39-6 (W)                  oppts 449 -140

10/10/08 TBA vs. Shelbyville (Shelbyville, TX) *  61-7 (W) 

10/17/08 TBA vs. Hemphill (Hemphill, TX) *  54-6 (W) 

10/24/08 TBA @ Woodville (Woodville, TX) *  50-7 (W) 

10/31/08 TBA vs. San Augustine (San Augustine, TX) *  54-7 (W) 

11/07/08 TBA @ Newton (Newton, TX) *  42-27 (W) 

11/14/08 TBA @ Corrigan-Camden (Corrigan, TX) (Woodville) ***  34-15 (W) 

GO WILDCATS!!!!

Thats what im talkin about!!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!

Guest rykerx144

Im hoping Kirbyville comes out playing better this week if not im predicting:

If Kirbyville plays its C game and Anahuac playes its A+ then I say  Kirbyville 28  Anahuac 21

If Kirbyville plays its A game and Anahuac playes the best game they have played this year then I say

Kirbyville 49  Anahuac 12

Im hoping Kirbyville comes out playing better this week if not im predicting:

If Kirbyville plays its C game and Anahuac playes its A+ then I say  Kirbyville 28  Anahuac 21

If Kirbyville plays its A game and Anahuac playes the best game they have played this year then I say

Kirbyville 49  Anahuac 12

Nice.. I like what your saying.

alright lefty an dayton how many anahuac games were u at this year?

just one scrimmage. Just going with the gut, numbers, opponents played, etc.

Really I was commenting more on you saying that anahuac was "just as good" without quantifying it. I think given Kirbyville's ranking, history, etc.; a statement like that requires a little justification.

Kville's defense is going to hit Anahuacs offense in the mouth. Score should be 7 for Anahuac and for Kirbyville it depends on how much Alvarez wants to win by. And for you football44 get your popcorn ready to watch the Wildcats run and throw all over the Panthers defense this Thursday. Someone save me a seat... Im not getting the big head im just really confident

K-Ville will be suprised with how much speed Anahauc brings to the table. 10 of their 11 starters on defense (other than their big DT) run sub 4.7 40's. That's pretty dat gum good speed in 2A ball. I don't know if Anahauc can pull it off, but I don't think it'll be a huge blowout. My prediction:

Kirbyville - 42

Anahauc - 26

Whos the home team ?????

Wildcats are the home team.. Well thats what I heard anyways..

The Wildcats are the Home Team!!!!!  for sure just found out

Anahuac is the home team.  Look at the bracket.

Kirbyville is the home team but will wear white.  While Anahuac is the visiting team but will wear black.  Kirbyville fans will be sitting on the pressbox side and Anahuac fans will be on the other side.

K-Ville will be suprised with how much speed Anahauc brings to the table. 10 of their 11 starters on defense (other than their big DT) run sub 4.7 40's. That's pretty dat gum good speed in 2A ball. I don't know if Anahauc can pull it off, but I don't think it'll be a huge blowout. My prediction:

Kirbyville - 42

Anahauc - 26

so ur thinking anahuac will have almost twice as good as offense as corrigan-camden

or some of the big 3A's kirbyville has played?

alright lefty an dayton how many anahuac games were u at this year?

None, but you might want to ask Newton, Crockett, Jasper, and Diboll how good Kirbyville is!  That's 4 wins against some of the better small schools in this area!  I wasn't saying anything bad about Anahuac!  I simply thought that your post was funny, and voiced my opinion!  True, the panthers have a stud RB in McNeil, but the D is suspect!  Who have they played?  The schedule and stats show enough, and yes that includes turnovers and punts! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder