Kirbyville vs. Anahuac Predictions?/IT'S GAME DAY!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea nike09 get ready for ur confidence to be crushed come kickoff thursday night

HA HA your funny Kville is going to crush Anahuac and you know it, Kville is just to powerfull for yall to even stay on the field with !!!! There is a reason why they are the number 1 team in 2a in the state of Texas !!!! get ready to eat you some Crow Thursday nite!!!!

look football44 when kville shuts down yalls good running back what are you going to turn too? If you can stop #32 we give it to #6 and let him weave through defenders. If he cant go we give it to #1 the fastest player in Kirbyville. If by some chance you can stop them then lil Hazlewood will toss it to #11 or #4 which are nearly impossible to cover. Ask Newton. Im not going to get anything crushed on thursday come kickoff time. And oh you say everyone runs sub 4.7? come check out the 40 times in Kville. They got offensive lineman running 4.8's. psh we got plenty of speed to outmatch your Panthers

look football44 when kville shuts down yalls good running back what are you going to turn too? If you can stop #32 we give it to #6 and let him weave through defenders. If he cant go we give it to #1 the fastest player in Kirbyville. If by some chance you can stop them then lil Hazlewood will toss it to #11 or #4 which are nearly impossible to cover. Ask Newton. Im not going to get anything crushed on thursday come kickoff time. And oh you say everyone runs sub 4.7? come check out the 40 times in Kville. They got offensive lineman running 4.8's. psh we got plenty of speed to outmatch your Panthers

Thats what im talking about ,well put nike

yea nike09 wait till number 24 our freshman wrecks against yall on the defensive side an then they put him in at running back to give deior a breather an he breaks on yall an your sittin there wondering what happened... just wait anahuac is the underdog an yall are gonna come out ther thinkin yall are already in the 3rd round instead yall are gonna be startin basketball season kinda early

yea nike09 wait till number 24 our freshman wrecks against yall on the defensive side an then they put him in at running back to give deior a breather an he breaks on yall an your sittin there wondering what happened... just wait anahuac is the underdog an yall are gonna come out ther thinkin yall are already in the 3rd round instead yall are gonna be startin basketball season kinda early

The key word!

K-Ville will be suprised with how much speed Anahauc brings to the table. 10 of their 11 starters on defense (other than their big DT) run sub 4.7 40's. That's pretty dat gum good speed in 2A ball. I don't know if Anahauc can pull it off, but I don't think it'll be a huge blowout. My prediction:

Kirbyville - 42

Anahauc - 26

so ur thinking anahuac will have almost twice as good as offense as corrigan-camden

or some of the big 3A's kirbyville has played?

I'm saying you can't teach speed, and the Panthers have it. I don't think they are gonna win the game, but I think it's gonna be closer than most are projecting, that's all.

P.S. That freshman the other guy was talking about really is all that. He'll be the next Tremain Thomas type small school guy in the next couple years. I think he's also the fastest player on the team as a freshman, which includes the district's returning 100m champ from last year. Yeah, the kid is sick.

K-Ville will be suprised with how much speed Anahauc brings to the table. 10 of their 11 starters on defense (other than their big DT) run sub 4.7 40's. That's pretty dat gum good speed in 2A ball. I don't know if Anahauc can pull it off, but I don't think it'll be a huge blowout. My prediction:

Kirbyville - 42

Anahauc - 26

so ur thinking anahuac will have almost twice as good as offense as corrigan-camden

or some of the big 3A's kirbyville has played?

I'm saying you can't teach speed, and the Panthers have it. I don't think they are gonna win the game, but I think it's gonna be closer than most are projecting, that's all.

We understand what everyone is saying when speed is brought up, but it isn't everything!  Kville is pretty quick but that is not what makes them one of the top 2 teams in the state!  Maurice Green is fast, but I don't see him playing in the NFL!

Like everyone said about Kville playing Newton...if they pull it off then hats off to them on a great win...it is simply a matter of opinion that we all have on who we think will win! 

alright u aint gotta get all excited an use exclamation marks lol

Like everyone said about Kville playing Newton...if they pull it off then hats off to them on a great win...it is simply a matter of opinion that we all have on who we think will win! 

alright u aint gotta get all excited an use exclamation marks lol

just expressing my opinion... ;D

yea well i dont think yalls running backs are getting threw #7 lb or #4 dl and ur recievers arent gonna burn our corner backs #24 hasn't got a pas caught on him all year as a freshmen he runs a 4.3 40 yrd dash and so does #6 cb and #10 fs

i hope you know how ignorant you sound..you havent really played anyone yet..kirbyville has not only won district but they did not play one 2a team in nondistrict, all 3a..and still hasn't lost..you havent seen anyone like #11..ask anyone that has seen him play..he catches anything..you'll see on thursday nite that kville is on another level than anahuac.

omg..I take a couple of nights off and all heck breaks loose. LOL I dont know who Anahuac has been watching..but it sure hasnt been Kirbyville. As for as the person who posted the "How many Anahuac games did ya'll come see"..my question to you is "HOW MANY KIRBYVILLE GAMES DID YOU COME SEE???

Obviously none of these Anahuac fans have, or else they wouldnt be running their heads about how were gonna be starting basketball season early!!!

Do I think it will be a close game? Not really, it may be a good game, only because Anahuac has a great coach with "X" factors... what I mean by that is he has Bryan Barbay and Curtis Barbay on his side giving him some pointers on how to beat kville!!! Even with the "X" factors, you've got to have "deep talent" both on offense and defense, and I just dont think Anahuac has this, unlike kville. We've already shown you Anahuac fans the numbers..look for yourselves. I believe the GRIZZ posted them for you. Its all in black and white. The numbers speak for themselves. Come thursday night..all I can say for you panther fans is your about to find our what it means to play a real football team!!! You've been playing all them teams in your poor little district..PLEASE!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? GET READY TO EAT SOME STIR FRIED CROW, cause your going down!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder